How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks
Get gorgeous spring date night makeup
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Are you a 'fraidy cat?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
Are YOU a Harry Potter lover?
We wanna know your favorite Harry Potter moments AND what you're gonna
miss the most when the series comes to an end on screen this summer. Email your answers (plus your first name, last initial and age) to QOTW@girlslife.com for a chance to be in our June/July issue! Put "Potter Lover" in the subject line please!
Brittany T. on 3/30/2011 1:07:54 PM
1. I like Harry Potter because it is a very well written story about bravery. I also like it because I can relate to the characters.
2. My favorite book would be Prisoner of Azkaban, because it is a nice break from all the stuff about Voldemort and you get to learn about the Marauders. My favorite movie is Goblet of Fire because two of the cutest actors ever are in it!
Question of the week: Harry Potter is easily the hottest. I am married to him!
PiegirlXoxo on 3/2/2011 4:05:57 PM
HARRY POTTER IS NOT FICTIONAL!! HE EXISTS IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE WHERE THE GOVERNMENT DID NOT BAN WIZARDS!! STUPID POLITICS....
hpfan0912 on 9/22/2010 4:51:20 PM
my friend really likes harry potter and nerds can you tell her about this club? her username is Crayola kid.
thaks alot - peace and purple!!
peace and purple on 8/13/2010 7:45:10 PM
Hey have you checked your gymnasticsgal66 account lately?? I have a question there that you have to answer!!
kelseyek on 7/9/2010 7:18:24 PM
did this comment show up?
Brennack on 7/8/2010 1:20:25 PM
1. I love Harry potter because all of the characters are so cool and it's adventurous.
2. My fav book is the goblet of fire, fav movies are the goblet of fire, prisoner of azakaban, and the half-blood prince.
Q of the week- i think draco is the hottest (especially in the 6th movie), but ron is hot too because he's so funny
amazing789 on 7/5/2010 9:01:25 PM
Yes, because it is cool and magical and the books rock more than the movies because books explain more. My fave book is the Sorcerers Stone because it's the only one ive read. movie is the Order of Phoenix
jasgirl786 on 7/1/2010 9:59:19 PM
The hottest guy in harry potter is DANIEL!!!
kelseyek on 7/1/2010 8:34:16 PM
1. I <3 HRRY PTTR BECUZ HE IS SO BRAVE AND ITS THE BEST SERIES EVER.
2. FAVE BOOK AND MOVIE: ORDER OF THE PHEONIX
RON IS SO CUTE
HrryPttrFan101 on 6/28/2010 2:41:50 PM
1. I like Harry Potter because he is awesome. Best. Fictional. Character. Ever.
2. My favourite book is the Philosopher's Stone because it does a really good job of building up to the rest of the series. My favourite movie is the Goblet of Fire because they did a great job with special effects, the tournament scenes were fantastic and the graveyard scene was the most epic movie scene EVER. Plus Rob Pattinson actually combed his hair back then.
As for question of the week- it's a tie
Ron because he's just so adorable.
Neville because i just have a thing for Neville.
Fred/George because they're just kinda cute.
kgirlpanda on 6/21/2010 6:21:36 PM
If Harry Potter wasn't around the world would be filled with a bunch of Dursley's! Harry Potter brings the adventure into the world!
kelseyek on 6/15/2010 10:09:09 PM
1.do you like Harry potter? why?
Yeah I do like harry potter because he is brave and not to mention cute!!! He can face and dangers and that danger is lord voldemort!!
2. what is you favorite Harry potter book or movie?
My favorite book and movie is harry potter and the sorcerors stone!!!
kelseyek on 6/15/2010 10:04:54 PM
i dont like harry potter...sorry
teardrops on my jazz shoes on 6/5/2010 12:12:43 PM
Sure, I'll join!
1. Yeah, I like Harry Potter. Umm... Not cause of his looks, but because his story in general is so nail-biting and adventurous.
2. My favorite movie is probably the 4th one, The Goblet of Fire, and my favorite book is the Half Blood Prince and the last one.
Question of the week: Mmm... either Draco or Ron, I guess.
chlojo98 on 5/31/2010 9:23:31 PM
HEY I'D LIKE TO JOIN!! IT'S ME, DEBAUNIE, AND FOR QUESTION 1, I LIKE HARRY POTTER BECUZ HE IS CUTE AND DARING. I ALSO LOVE HIS WHOLE TRAGIC LIFE BEFORE HE KNEW HE WAS A WIZARD, LOL.
QUESTION 2, MY FAV MOVIE IS THE GOBLET OF FIRE, UT MY FAVORITE BOOK IS THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE! FOR THE QUESTION OF THE WEEEK, DRACO IS THE HOTTEST! I KNO HE'S ALL EVIL, BUT STILL!
debaunie7 on 5/31/2010 11:33:35 AM
Flavor: Get the perfect mix of fresh fruit and creamy cake with this delish gloss.
Fab Fact: First introduced in 1999, this fave flave was brought back in 2010 by popular demand.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...