Smooching secrets from real guys
My best gal is branching out...and I'm not OK with it
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Ed. Obsession: INTERN TAKEOVER: Muscle Tees Under $20
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO The prettiest coloring book made for teens: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO Get your booty beach ready with these 10 butt busters: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO Don’t miss this chance to show off your @Lip_Smacker obsession: Use #LipSmackerLove to score major swag: Click Here!
The Non-Normals =D(with GIR!)
I love harry potter!
borninjune on 7/31/2011 7:03:44 PM
Are YOU a Harry Potter lover?
We wanna know your favorite Harry Potter moments AND what you're gonna
miss the most when the series comes to an end on screen this summer. Email your answers (plus your first name, last initial and age) to QOTW@girlslife.com for a chance to be in our June/July issue! Put "Potter Lover" in the subject line please!
Brittany T. on 3/30/2011 1:07:54 PM
I like Harry Potter and Taylor Swift too!!!
Catlover4723 on 1/2/2011 1:39:41 PM
HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
harrypotterfan987 on 6/23/2010 2:30:59 PM
1. obv saving lives of animals!
2. if done right, having a super healthy diet (less fat and cholestral)
3. lower chance of cancer
4. it helps the environment (they cut down so many trees for cow butchering houses and use a ton of water)
5. boric acid, which attacks the liver and the brain is found in seafood
1. may not get as much protein, amino acids, or vitamin b12
2. veggies rly need to watch their diet to make sure they get enough protein and other nutrients
3. limited food choice (at restaurants there aren't many options)
4. you could be missing out on foods you use to enjoy
5. making sure something doesn't contain meat is hard cause sometimes it doesn't have nutrition facts and you never know if foods were fried along with the meat or if they soup has beef or chicken stock
2. For exercising daily: Focus on cardio and strength training. For cardio, do anything that can get your heart pumping. Try jogging or playing a sport. Some fun ideas include hula hoop, jump rope and trampoline. For strength training, make sure you get every muscule group. Sit-ups for abs, push-ups for arms and core, plank for core, lunges for legs. Try Google to find exercises for specific areas of your body. The number of reps depends on you. Start easy like 10 and then build up so that your getting challenged but don't strain yourself! Keep a schedule, choose a time of day you want to exercise and stick with it! Work out with a buddy to keep you motivated. Hope this helps!
glamgirlteen on 6/13/2010 12:52:17 PM
As of right now, the next game is @ 1:30 Eastern Time and is on channel 5, or ABC, depending waht the channel is for you. It's just ABC, not ABC Family. The match is between England and the U.S.
cmn5297 on 6/12/2010 11:19:21 AM
Omg my bday is in a couple of days! It is 3/29
LolliPop:-) on 3/24/2010 9:22:23 PM
hmm i have no idea wat the the sugar bowl is but i like flo-rida lol
football playa 4eva! on 12/30/2009 3:48:52 PM
cool! u play too?? i know some other ppl on the site who play. awesome profile!!!
football playa 4eva! on 12/24/2009 4:12:55 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LolliPop:-) on 12/24/2009 1:46:39 PM
Flavor: Rich, sweet chocolate cake smothered with creamy icing. Mmmm!
Fab Fact: Indulge in this new 2013 flavor inspired by the popular cupcake.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!