Is it weird to date a younger guy?
Social media dramarama: How to hang in there and deal
5 dos and don'ts for crafting the perfect slumber party guest list
First listen: Manika’s debut double album
Beauty Spy: Cute and Confident Caroline L.
Be an MVP when ya hit the field next year
Which of Taylor’s exes is right for you?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
9 HOURS AGO 10 reasons we LOVE @brittneygriner! She's our new role model: http://t.co/t1juiqI8cb
10 HOURS AGO All-star #advice pro @carol_weston answers your #1 guy question: Does he like you? Watch #Girltalk to find out: http://t.co/41dXSnOgdi
11 HOURS AGO Smooth smooching! This sweetie has got the right moves: http://t.co/3ZFIqvoCU6
I <3 ?...
sure i'll join!
miley1573 on 9/1/2011 9:05:14 PM
Hey Girls life!I would loveeee to join this club! I love to anwser questions and help people out. I also love to give reviews on movies and books. All my friends think I am nice and funny and they say I am the person to go to for advice. I don't want to make you think I am demandive ('cause I am not)but please let me join this club!!
sistercat on 8/5/2011 6:23:11 PM
There is this boy... He is from a different state and he's coming back soon... I know I'll see him when he's here... He's cute, sweet, a few years older than me... and well... I kinda like him =) Now what?
Monstergirl on 7/7/2011 8:05:55 PM
hey modmodmod... hahah long time, no RAD's hahha did you want me to start up again or no need?
Olivia T. on 12/8/2010 4:43:47 PM
hey!!!! id love to join your club!!!! please send me an invite thank you and god bless you! and id love to help on movies to watch,books to read, and i can get more ppl 2 come on this profile!!! tell me i got the job!
im honest,loyal and i will get the job done please write back soon thanks!
clairebear5698 on 11/13/2010 7:47:17 PM
hey i would love to join your club! i would also love to help with books since i love to read sooooooooooo much!!!!! i think im right for the job because im very helpful and i know alot of good books to read and books that werent good!
please respond back saying i got the job or i got in! i need advice since i dont wanna talk to my friends about it.
hopefully you at gl can help me with my problems thanks i hope to be joined in and to get the job!!!! god bless you all!!!!
godalien13clarissa on 11/1/2010 5:33:03 PM
ModModMod- i am having friend problems at school one of my besties moved to the popular group so i sit with her and my other friends i try to hang out with all of them evenly but my friends are getting amgry and thinking that i am going to abonden them too what should i do?? please help!!!
Hopeful12 on 10/9/2010 9:10:08 PM
I would like to join because i need the advice. i play clarinet and paino and am in choir volleyball and basketball i have down to my shoulder length brown hair that is thick and totally frizzy i am medium tan and have brown hair and dark dark dark brown eyes i am in seventh grade
Hopeful12 on 10/3/2010 5:46:23 PM
hey id love to join!
therockersofficial on 8/23/2010 9:59:29 AM
peace<3 on 7/16/2010 8:22:00 PM
Hey can I be a reporter pls pls pls pls pls?!?!?! I have great ideas!!!!!!!!
peace<3 on 7/16/2010 4:07:18 AM
love the user name!
passionatedreamer on 7/11/2010 4:38:24 PM
Sista, I would be lucky to weigh that much. I'm 5'1 and weigh 110. Sometimes i just feel huge!! You have a healthy weight. Oh and I'm 11 1/2 too.
IGotSoManyQuestions on 6/27/2010 11:56:35 AM
Sure, I would like to join club mod. My skin color is well idk...i guess im a medium skin tone but more towards the paler side. My eyes are brown and Im a brunette. My hair is wavy and thicker.
potterfreak11 on 6/16/2010 4:25:35 PM
i wanna jion club mod cause im good at giving advise cause if i cant anwser it ill ask one of my friends if they can
my hair is curly curly curly thick (like thick thick)
my skin is tan nd im kind of chubby but idc cause if a guy would date me cuz of that then they are just not the type of guy i wanna date
lion'n'othello rose on 6/11/2010 10:57:47 PM
hey i'd like to join club mod! i heard alot of cool things about here, and i'd love to be a part of it! i can answer every question it takes to join. you see, i'm very comitted to things i like alot! thanks, answer back!
<3Live.Laugh.Love<3 on 6/11/2010 2:44:23 PM
Oh and by the way this is what i look like-
-black emo/scene hair and I have strawberry blonde and purple streaks.
-i have hazel eyes, but they change color to green, brown, gold, and every once in a while, blue.
-Im short, only 4"7'.
-I weigh 72 pounds(not anorexic, thats a healthy weight for my size)
-I have my own unique style, but I always know what the trend is.
-Im great with make-up and hair tips!
AlyssaAbyss on 6/11/2010 6:01:18 AM
Hey! I would love to join club mod! Here are some things about me
I love animals
Im a vegan
I play french horn
Im learning japanese
I give good advice
I will do anything to help out! just tell me what I can do and I will be right on it! And anyone can post questions on my profile, I will be glad to help!
AlyssaAbyss on 6/11/2010 5:53:33 AM
As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been posting many RADs! The reason is, if I post so much it looks like you girlies aren't getting your comments posted!
The new RAD schedule will be:
every day that there have been at least three comments (about anything not just RADs) since my last RAD. So if I post one today and tomorrow there is just one or two comments, I will not post anything. If the day after that there are still one or two comments none (I won't post anything until there are 3+ comments).
If there are 3+ comments by the next day I will send a new RAD. One RAD per day with 3+ comments from the previous RAD or there will be no RAD.
<3 Olivia T.
Olivia T. on 6/5/2010 10:25:03 AM
Olivia T. on 6/5/2010 2:34:09 AM
hey! can I join club mod? I am good at giving (and receiving) advice!
kayal124 on 6/2/2010 8:28:30 PM
Can I join?
I'm Skylar, and I'm 17.
I have strawberry blonde hair a little past my chest with pretty green eyes. I'm long and lean. Thanks!
Sky11 on 5/31/2010 9:33:50 PM
studying tips for the end of the year! (these are the most effective for me)
1) Give yourself lots of time to go through your notes, handouts, homework, previous quizzes etc.
2) Study with a partner (I find my mom to be the best one)
3) Make a game, such as Trash Can Basketball!
4) How you play Trash Can Basketball is: 1) write down 20 or so questions and answers (try to make them on weak areas) and play with your friend. You need: a garbage can or something similar that is clean for your net, a small ball like a tennis ball or racquet ball and a few friends! Have a parent or someone else ask the a question, if you answer correctly you get 1 point and move up to shoot (1 more point for getting the shot too), if you answer incorrectly you get to stay where you are (no points for missed answer) and shoot (1 point if you make it).
5) Get a good nights sleep! Even if you don't know most of it and you are tired GO TO BED studies have shown that already retained information will stay better than learning it and not getting a good nights sleep (you forget most of it).
6) Don't stress, this is the hardest for me! Take a candle-light bath with no music, just quiet. Try meditating or stretching, I find this very helpful!
for more tips, come to my profile and ask for some more (I will answer by the next morning/night at the latest!)
<3 Olivia T.
Olivia T. on 5/31/2010 9:15:04 PM
I used the gold eyeshadow and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks tons!
mee4life on 5/31/2010 11:51:12 AM
for girls with their period or will soon!
U by Kotex is such a great brand, use the ultra thin liner for discharge, their regular liner for spotting and pads/tampons for your period. Their website has alot of information about which one to use. U by Kotex is the first pad that I have been able to sit normally without it getting all wadded up or awkward. They are my favorite brand if you couldn't tell!
<3 Olivia T.
Olivia T. on 5/31/2010 1:12:52 AM
well girlies, I am still here to answer questions if mods aren't available!
Olivia T. on 5/29/2010 7:42:48 PM
RAD (Random Advice for the Day):
Fabulous things to do this weekend or next week:
1) Go to an amusement park with your friends and/or your family! It is a great place to have fun and learn something about the sibs or your friends!
2) Go to a recreational center or gym with your besties! You can go swimming (always fun) or work out with your friends and have a great time! Some of the best stories come from the gym with your friends! extra bonus: you get in shape and get blood flowing
3) Have a no tv weekend, if you turn of the TV you can play lots of games with your family. Try a game of clue, pictionary or your favorite board game! You can have lots of laughs with your family and learn new things!
4) Give/Get a mani-pedi! invite some girls over for the day or a sleepover and give each other one! Wal-Mart has tons of in-expensive creams, polish, exfoliators and much more!
5) Take a relaxing bath! After you shower take a candle light bath and no music. This helps me when I get too excited or stressed about things. This can help some aches/pains go away without medication.
6) Have a slumber party with 6-7 girls, watch a few dvd's and just have a good time!
For more ideas, questions or comments post it on my profile or on here and I will respond asap!
PS: if you have an idea for advice please send it in to my profile or here, I need some more topics to cover!
<3 Olivia T. your random advice giver!
Olivia T. on 5/29/2010 7:26:27 PM
HEY I want to join!
1) I think it must be fun 'cause you have so many comments and i think it'll be very usefull!!
2) I have A LOT of blonde and brown pin-straight hair 5 inches below my shoulders. I have LIGHT- olive skin and blue eyes with some green in them! Hope I can join!
bamj7 on 5/29/2010 12:31:42 PM
RAD (Random Advice for the Day):
hey girlies, it's me again, today's topic is about tough stuff- bullies, a thing of the past.
Dealing with cyber-bullying? look hear:
On sites like facebook or twitter, anyone can be on their and become anyone they want to! If you have someone who is saying rude stuff to you then simply just block them or ignore what they are saying! HELPFUL HINT: don't argue or say mean stuff back to them, you will almost never win! They can say anything they want so if you engage you are doing just what they want: getting freaked out. If it is really bothering you and you know who is saying things, talk to a close friend, the person in real life, a trusted teacher or even your parents!
Dealing with a mean girl or girls at school/ where ever:
Yep every school has them, mean popular girls and "losers" don't let what they are saying get to you! Often the mean "popular girls" have low-self esteem, so they like putting other girls down to make themselves feel better! If girls are spreading rumors about them don't chase the rumors down, they are hurtful and just makes it worse for you. If they say things to your face then just say something along the lines of "I really don't have time to play into your games" remember to keep it short and sassy, they won't have anything to chase after! DON'T ENGAGE!- it only makes them think you care about what they think. HELPFUL HINT: get a few super close girls that you can tell anything and they will help you through your problems and those mean girls will become less important to you. Remember to talk to a trusted adult or good friend, if you wad it up inside of you then it seems to get worse!
Dealing with any other problems, post it on my profile or on here (if you want me to answer on your profile just say so and also if you want me in peticular just say so!) I am on every day and can give all kinds advice from experience!
<3 your random advice giver Olivia T.
Olivia T. on 5/28/2010 7:01:26 PM
hey girl i wanna join club mod it sounds AWESOME
an dis my info lol:::::
hair- brownette, chest length, medium thickness, straight
eyes- brown somtimes dark green, long eyelashes
skin- white wit a tan in tha summer an i got acne so i need somethin 2 clear it up ((
comment on my profile )
*love*love*love* >>>me<<< xoxo
awesomeful on 5/28/2010 6:56:46 PM
Hey I was wondering if i could join club MOD? it sounds really kooool!
dancerbaby97 on 5/28/2010 11:12:11 AM
1. I want to join because it sounds fun and very use full
2. I don't know how to explain myself... I have blonde and brown thick straight hair. I have blue eyes with green streaks in them and navy blue around the outside. i would say i have LIGHT olive skin.
PLEASE LET ME JOIN 'CAUSE THAT WOULD BE FANTASMIC!!
bamj7 on 5/28/2010 12:53:20 AM
katie- if you are still on please say so! I would like to know if you approve of the advice! thanks for not getting rid of the job to someone else!
Olivia T. on 5/27/2010 10:33:16 PM
Random Advice for the Day (RAD):
Way to have a fun summer!
1) If you already go to a summer camp with some friends, try another camp too! Who knows you may just find that you can make new friends!
2) Keep in touch with the girl friends! Try texting or emailing about your day to all your greatest bffs! If you have pictures email those too!
3) get a fab new bathing suit! They don't have to be super expensive, they have some super cute suits at places like Wal-Mart for around $20!
4) get a nice tan! I would recommend using a tanning lotion, laying out in the sun too much may cause skin problems later! If you do lay in the sun don't to wear a sun cream SPF 30+, you will still get a nice tan eventually and you won't get burnt!
5) Try a new sport! Who knows maybe trying a soccer team or camp could land you a spot on the school team! Studies have shown that participating in a sport can build lasting friendships and self-esteem! extra bonus: it helps relieve stress because it gets that blood flowing!
6) Go on a family trip, maybe just with your mom and/or older sis! If you are constantly fighting or arguing with your family, then just simply relax and enjoy before you know it you will be having so much fun you won't remember all those issues. If you have a secret talent that is a perfectly safe place to show those things!
7) Have fun! Don't let the thought of school scare you, before you know it it will be summer again!
<3 Olivia T. your advice giver, come to my profile and I can give you advice or just ask on here! Have fun surfing the site and web!
Written by: Olivia T.
Olivia T. on 5/27/2010 10:21:54 PM
I really think I should be a MOD !
I have great advice and im 14.....almost 15 !!
How do i become a mod ? do u hire me ?
XOXOXOXOXOXO , Sierra
nerdygirl52 on 5/27/2010 7:39:34 AM
Random advice for the day:
For those of you who have exams and are still in school, don't freak out! If you don't feel like you haven't studied enough, don't cram, staying up late erases what you do know often times! For most tests, you should give yourself 3 days of solid studying, but exams are different. Final exams normally are for the entire school year, so a technique I use is study for the stuff that happened earlier last, so it is fresh. If you are still in middle school, don't just blow off final assessments, they may not count for college but if you form bad habits now, it will be hard to succeed in high school.
Don't stress- get a good night sleep, in the morning you can review all your materials.
#1 study tip for me at least!- if all your exams take more than a week, don't study for the later ones during the week of the other ones, just review trying to learn and review things can be difficult!
DON'T BE DISTRACTED BY SUMMER!!!
good luck with any of you girlies assessments for the rest of the year!
Olivia T. on 5/26/2010 11:58:27 PM
Thank you modmodmod, i will start with the advice asap, sorry i couldn't find the page for a while!
Olivia T. on 5/26/2010 11:49:41 PM
I'd like to be a member just cause. I <3 music. I play piano. I <3 reading. I <3 watching Glee. Suggestions? I really don't have any.
pianoyeah on 5/26/2010 9:43:01 PM
okay well we recently had a fight so shes not my friend anymore and i didnt get her user name on here sorry but i told the godess of justice that i wanted the fationista job and i dont really get the whole gl thing so maybe you could tell me how the club works and stuff thanks!!!
bugzee6 on 5/25/2010 5:47:04 PM
i have dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and im realllly tan, like not even funny tan (i absorb the sun)
Love*Laugh*Dance on 5/25/2010 4:00:24 PM
Please answer on my profile...
Okay so I really like this guy that goes to my school. Problem is... I don't know him that well, I have no way of communicating with him and I am never going back to that school again!!! WhY should I do!?!?!?
cweiseman on 5/24/2010 10:03:11 PM
hey sorry wrong thing about that suggestion.
it was actually club greek mythology freaks. sorry.
you should check it out. It seems pretty nice. you should find it somewhere on there!
hope i helped!
ilovemylife on 5/24/2010 8:44:10 PM
Cool, Thanks for having me!!! by the way, theres a greek mythology group that has kind of the same thing that I suggested. i think its called like greekfreaks or something... not sure. but on their page they said something abuot it. you could look at it!
ilovemylife on 5/24/2010 8:19:09 PM
HEEYYY GIRL! I NEED HELP!
so here it is.
So, i have had one crush for... like since september. recently, i have given up that crush for the SUPER attractive red head. But, we dont have a very good history. we were kinda friends in the beginning.. like we shout inappropriate at each other... haha long story. but anyways, i feel kinda guilty cuz i always get his full name wrong, and once i hit him really hard while we were playing this game and he just looked at me with his adorable blue eyes and i just MELTED. I feel like i was really mean to him and now i like him. I also think he wont like me cuz i was kinda mena to him. But my friend told his sister that i like him, and thank God that his sister didnt tell him. But i always think she will. i REEAALLLLYYYYY LIKE HIM!! i feel for him so hard!!! HOW DO I CLEAR MY HISTORY!!!! i really dont wnat him to remember the few mean things that ive done to him. most werent on purpose, but still. the weird thing is that he always tries to sit by me in our classes and stuff. I AM SOOOO CONFUSED. this doesnt really make any sense. but please help. THANK YOU
yellowgal1998 on 5/24/2010 8:02:39 PM
sure i have blond curly hair
mrs.joejonas114 on 5/24/2010 6:02:14 PM
Hi i would like to jion the club and i would like to be the movie reporter because I love watching movies and i read a lot of books. My hair is curly and necklength and i'm smart ,funny and very awesome (modest too). I also love being in clubs. Could you tell me a little more about yourself thanks,
7-11-99 on 5/24/2010 7:48:14 AM
Hey!! Thanks for the invite!! Okay, I have staight, brown hair. I have tan skin, kinda dark, and I have brown eyes.
P.S. I don't think we have talked on here before. And, who asked for me personally?
miley1573 on 5/24/2010 1:09:16 AM
Hey! Sorry it took me so long to answer you! Here is the thing, I know its hard to eat and not feel guilty. But just tell yourself that you are beautiful and are the way God wanted you to be. Don't eat junk food apon junk food. Eat fruits, they are sweet and good for you so they help with wanting the junk food. But you can't do this to yourself its not good. I will be here as for you as much as possible.
PinkGirl15 on 5/23/2010 8:08:15 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been posting anything yet. I thought I could give jobs to people that want them. Respond to me if you want any of these jobs.
1. Quiz creator
2. Story Teller
5. Advice Corner
I can help with any job too! Thanks for being so patient for progress in this club. I hope it is going to be great!
goddess of justice (club) on 5/23/2010 12:32:27 PM
I would love being sister clubs with you, Katie! will you have some of your members join mine?
goddess of justice (club) on 5/23/2010 12:31:45 PM
Will Zoey find her fashion fairytale?