The Real Deal: Why guys hate shopping
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
It’s puppy love with The Last Dogs: Dark Waters
Trends we heart: Americana
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Can’t get enough of your @Lip_Smacker? Share a pic of your cute kissy face using #LipSmackerLove to win: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO The hottest summer playlist: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO 6 graphic tees to get ya moving: Click Here!
hi im madison and wanna hang out on here i guess?
madbeauty11 on 1/27/2012 9:56:08 PM
I Hope this isn't too late Sorry if it is Hope this helps...........
1) Let him ask you out it;s a better way because his friends could be lying.
2) Its your hair your choice get some advice from friends, mom, and older siblings ask them what way it looks better, but if people complement you on your hair then leave it as it is or just cut your bangs.
3) Just wear a pair of jeans,some sneaks,a regular tee you'd normally wear and a light jacket but don't go with a big jacket go with one so you aren't freezing cold and don't get one that will make you too warmer.
4) Well, you could still do the same but you can also add some blush, or eye shadow, or lipgloss but you don't have to if he likes then he likes you just the way you are so you don't have to change anything, but if you think you need something else then go ahead and add it.
sweetheart39 on 9/24/2011 6:41:32 PM
*I forgot to add this, add a belt to emphasize your waist! So it won't make you look like you're wearing a blanket
foreverme! on 9/15/2011 1:46:21 AM
Hey! About your questions.
1) If you'd like to go with him, ask him! I'm sure he'd be happy to have someone to spend time with, whether you go as friends or as something more.
2) If you have time, try perfecting a nice hairdo that you like. Search up some pics on the internet! if you don't have time, just go with what you have experience with- it will save you trouble and time!
3) Wear layers! Just remember, don't layer something thin on top of something really thick, it will look bulky. Maybe a tank, a tee, a cardigan, a heavier sweater/hoodie, a scarf, leggings, boots, etc.
4) Experimenting is always fun, and who knows what new ideas you might come up with? So I say go for it! The makeup is for you, so don't worry about what he thinks. He likes your personality more than your prettiness, otherwise he would be a shallow guy. No offense. But he shouldn't care a lot about your makeup.
foreverme! on 9/15/2011 1:45:34 AM
So I saw your comment on my profile, here's some advice.
First- make sure that you BGF's friend is telling the truth, about your BGF liking you.
Second- If it's true that he likes you, don't be afraid to tell your BGF that you like him.
Are you sure that the girl will beat you up? It sounds like it was just a rumour. I know you don't want to get beaten up (neither would I!) but this is between you and your BGF, so you shouldn't let her get in the way.
Because this isn't about her. And if she does get mad, try not to contact her for some time, and let her blow off some steam. Afterwards, you can consider comforting her when she isn't extremely mad at you and will probably need someone by her side.
But no matter what, she should realize that no one can have everything they want, all the time.
If she does approach you, greet her as nicely as you can, and then walk away, saying that you have to go.
And if she tries to hurt you, visit a counselor or a trusted adult because bullying should not be tolerated.
foreverme! on 9/15/2011 1:39:27 AM
Hey Everyone! Here are my questions:
1) My school has a Fall Festival every year and its coming up! There's this boy that likes me and his friend said he wants to ask me to go as his date, but he's really shy and hasn't yet. Should I just go ahead and ask him, or should I wait and let him?
2) My hair is jet black and SUPER SUPER curly. When I straighten it, it reaches almost to my elbows. I hardly ever straighten it (like 3-4x a year?) and it looks really pretty, but my bangs have grown out A LOT and I'm not sure it'll look all that great. Should I just leave it natural or go with something different?
3) I'm really tall (about 5'9") and pretty thin. I wear a C Cup, but depending on the top i wear, I can look kinda flat chested. The festival is usually outside or in someone's barn and I don't wanna be cold, but i also don't wanna look like I'm wrapped in a giant blanket! Any suggestions?
4) Should I change up my makeup? I don't usually wear any except for some mascara and shaping my eyebrows. he's told me a couple times how pretty he thinks I am, and I'm afraid if I change it up, he'll think I'm trying to impress him. i honestly don't think I need it, but I think it might be kinda cool to do something different. What do you think?
Thanks so much you guys!! I REALLYYYYYY appreciate it!!
XxLittleMonsterxX on 9/14/2011 5:20:12 PM
Flavor: This fruity combo of two all-time best-selling flavors makes a delightfully sweet treat.
Fab Fact: In 2001, Lip Smacker blended two of its best-selling glosses.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!