Sweetie: Smooth smooching
Meteorologist Maria Molina is not your average weather woman
Your weekly horoscope
Austin & Ally star Laura Marano is going solo
Peek behind the scenes at GL’s June/July fashion shoot!
Shake up summer's fave eats with 5 healthy swaps
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO Don't fry your brain in the sun-- try these mind workouts to keep sharp all summer long! http://t.co/PqFTk9jvVP
1 HOURS AGO Thanks for tuning in for the live tweet with me tonight! See ya next time. #GLpll -Emily
2 HOURS AGO SO creepy. What clues did you get from @ABCFpll tonight? Tell me what you thought of the episode! #GLpll #PLL
maybe u should change this pg. to be all about DANCING. not only ballet. i mean cmon.
I<3gurrls! on 3/19/2011 12:52:16 PM
1. How long have you been doing ballet? 10 years
2. How many hours a week do you dance? 6
3. What summer intensives have you done? none. too expensive
4. Are you en pointe? yes, 2nd year
5. Are you going professional or is ballet your hobby? I hope so
taylorswift192 on 3/16/2011 8:44:59 PM
hey girl hows it going what 5 week intensive did you do, did you like it?
ballet~talk on 3/15/2011 12:52:09 AM
2.I don't know, haha four days a week for a few hours each.
3.Last year I did a five week ballet and pointe intensive,which I'm doing again this year, then the year before I did a week long dance intensive at this special studio, every year before that, I did four week long dance intensives lol.
4.yeah, for the past few years.
5. Hobby most likely.
lovedance15 on 3/14/2011 2:21:57 PM
1. I've been doing ballet for 12 years now.
2. I dance about 4 hours a week, twice a week.
3. None, really.
4. Yes, I've been en pointe for almost two years.
5. Ballet is only a hobby - it's one of the only things I've had all my life. I'm not the best at it, but I know most of the words in French, I know a lot of the moves, and I enjoy it.
gotGAMe1337 on 3/13/2011 9:52:19 PM
1. Nine years
2. I dance 4 days a week, 9 hours a week not counting extra rehersal time.
3. I have done some summer intensives locally, but I will problably want to do something bigger next summer.
4. yes, I have been on pointe for two years.
5. I really think it's a hobby but who knows?
to tkd99: as well as what taylorswift192 said, make sure your pelvus is not tilting. I can do triple piroquttes on the left my pelvus is not tilting, my arms are level,and I spot.
MathStar12 on 3/13/2011 5:27:03 PM
Opps I didn't see the last question.... I want to major in dance anndbbecome a dance teacher for autistic kids and down sydrome: )
tkd99 on 3/12/2011 8:43:01 PM
I have been taking ballet for 9 years
I pratcice 2 hours a week
I doont do any festvives???
I don't do en pointe but will like to soon!!!
tkd99 on 3/12/2011 8:40:46 PM
I know some places offer private dance lessons where they let you choreograph your own dance. I know a couple girls in my ballet class who did that. Just look around your town for an instructor. But remember while its fun to do your own choreography you should continue to take classes and be trained by professionals especially if your going en pointe.
ballet~talk on 3/12/2011 6:58:15 PM
YAY ive been doin ballet for 7 years and im goin en pointe in the fall i take ballet at En Pointe in georgia i love ballet. i hate being corigraphed though i like dancing free its so much funner and makes me feel good about well...me
caca35 on 3/12/2011 5:54:58 PM
1. 3 years
2. 1 hour id do more but cant afford it
wednesday1408 on 3/12/2011 3:56:42 PM
1. How long have you been doing ballet?
2. How many hours a week do you dance?
3. What summer intensives have you done?
4. Are you en pointe?
5. Are you going professional or is ballet your hobby?
ballet~talk on 3/12/2011 3:06:36 PM
hey taylorswift192: thanks for the tip! i never thought about a deep plie... haha!! thanks i will try that!!!!
tkd99 on 3/12/2011 11:49:07 AM
tkd99: make sure your plie is deep, don't look down, spot, and keep your arms level.
and this is awesome(:
taylorswift192 on 3/11/2011 9:18:54 PM
Woohoo!! A ballet page!!! I started ballet when I was 3 and I had to take a break when I was 11 now I'm 14 and I got back into into for about a week now!! I need help on my pirottes I can't spin all 360 all around I stop turning at 180 any tips for turning??
tkd99 on 3/11/2011 9:46:04 AM
Will Zoey find her fashion fairytale?