Saved the best for last day
How to live every day like it's your last: A lesson from Zach Sobiech
25 things to do before school lets out
Our take on Demi Lovato’s latest album
6 handbags every girl should own
3 bikini blaster Blogilates workouts
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO How to live everyday like it's your last: A lesson from Zach Sobiech: Click Here!
14 HOURS AGO Check out this awesome self-potriat from a #GLgirl: Click Here!
15 HOURS AGO Want to help Oklahoma City? Here's how: Click Here!
i love ballet too! check out my pro!
teenqueen115 on 10/10/2010 5:01:09 PM
heyy what's up babe?
Abercrombie_ballet_beauty on 5/1/2010 3:14:39 PM
For a french mani get white nail polish and paint the tips of your nail then after they are dry do a coat of clear nail polish
Imastar55 on 5/1/2010 12:31:09 PM
if u want ppl to visit ur profile more just post a few comments on popular articles saying "heyyy check out my profile! " and some stuff and ppl will come and leave comments and be ur buddies
GoGreenGoPeace on 4/21/2010 5:53:13 PM
duffy21 sorry it took so long for me to reply. for some reason i could not axcess your profile.
hmm how to get a flat stomach...well first if ur not already eatting healthy then start. Eat more fruits and veggies! do 30 minutes ofaerobic exercises(swimming and dancing stuff like that) a couple days a week. then just try crunches, leg lifts, and side bends.
May i say swimming helped alot with me. I had more of a doughy look to me til i started swimming alot.
GoGreenGoPeace on 4/18/2010 11:35:05 AM
no problem! happy to help!
soccergirl524 on 4/16/2010 6:52:13 PM
thanks, Emma Roberts is a good one! i have that on my pro! tips on a flat stomach:
1. Eat healthier and cut down junk food, such as replacing potato chips and chocolates with fruits. You'll see a world of difference.
2. Watch how many soft drinks you consume. Consider flavored water as an alternative if you must.
3. Do aerobic exercises daily at 30 minutes minimum and include 1-2 days of rest break each week. Anything that brings your heart rate up. Take up dancing, running, swimming, and walking at a good pace.
4. Eat lots of lean protein (like beans and nuts - have some meat, it is rather good for you as long as you do not eat the fat!), fruits and dark vegetables, and whole grain breads and grains. If you eat "whole wheat" it's like the same as eating white bread- all the good fibers have been stripped away. These "whole grains" keep you fuller longer than white breads like cakes, cookies, and sweets. Also, stay away from high-fat dairy products (low-fat dairy products are a great source of protein and calcium).
5. To better work the entire abdominal region, vary your exercises: Crunches work the upper abdomen, leg raises work the lower abdomen, side bends work the obliques (also known as love handles). Sure, you can do 100 daily crunches. But if you've got a layer of fat covering up your ab work then what's the point? You need to burn the top layer of stomach fat to see the changes.
6. Consider some form of an aerobic exercise as well. Some simple resistance training or light weight lifting will not only help you burn fat more efficiently but tone up the rest of your body as well.
7. Raising your metabolic rate is crucial. The higher your metabolic rate, the more energy (and thus fat) you'll burn even when you aren't doing anything. Try compound exercises like deadlifts with heavier weights. See "How to Do a Deadlift" for more information.
8. To increase your metabolic rate, increase the frequency of your meals to 6-8 times a day. Every 2 to 3 hours, ingest a small meal. This increased frequency will put your metabolisim into overdrive. WARNING: Do not over-eat! Small meals only. For greatest effect, only eat carbohydrates before 2:00 p.m, from then on only proteins.
9. Do a lot of cardio.
10. Make sure you don't eat anything 2 hours before you sleep. Your body slows down when you sleep so you can't digest food properly.
11. Some of the best exercise for achieving flat stomach are Abdominal Crunches, Vaccum Pose and Belly Rubs, Stomach Twisting, Belly Resting Exercise, Russian Twist, Hip Raise Exercise, Dumbbell Side Bends, Leg Lift Exercise, Air Cycling, Knees In and Out, Sit Ups, Inclined Sit Ups, Front Squat, Reverse Crunches, Ball Crunches, Log Roll, Ab Tuck, The Crab Ab Workout, Side Crunches, V Crunches, Chin Up Crunches, Hanging Leg Raise and Hanging Knee Raise.
hope this helps! post back!
soccergirl524 on 4/14/2010 7:12:19 PM
R u Sarah if so this is Alisibeth
if not i like ur profile come check out mine!!!
lesliegirl1999 on 4/12/2010 7:08:44 PM
Flavor: This flavor combines the best of both worlds—fruity strawberry and sweet vanilla.
Fab Fact: This blended treat is new this year in the Strawberry Lover's bag.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!