Does cheating count if it's long distance?
Chiefs. Braves. Redskins. Is it time to ban offensive school mascots?
"To Live" - An original poem
What would you do with more lives than a cat? Well, read Intuition first
6 ways to rock a maxi
What a jump! Kenyan high schooler makes crazy leap--on video
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Behind the Scenes of the Bella Thorne June/July '13 Cover Shoot
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
4 HOURS AGO Help! I bite my cuticles--sometimes 'til they bleed. How can I stop? http://t.co/f2jqw2iLYZ
6 HOURS AGO Is he really into you or using you to get to your BFF? http://t.co/5KxqYmbixP
7 HOURS AGO Having problems getting along with Dad? Try these tips for a great relationship with your #1 guy: http://t.co/pN6VzxnHmV
Here are the book s for the summer of 2010 please buy now or download if you are to participate. And plz advertise I will advertise as well. I will be unavailable for part of the summer so starshiplover will help you girlies! LOVE YA!
Book for the weeks of June 10th to June 24th
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Book For the weeks of June 25th to July 9th
Evermore: The Immortals by Alyson Noel
Book for the weeks of July 10th to July 24th
Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard (this book can be downloaded RIGHT now so download now now at the harper teen site for free now plz!!!)
Book For the weeks of July 25th to August 8th
Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey
if you guys have any problems with these books please respond RIGHT NOW to this message
Book Club on 6/5/2010 12:38:43 AM
welcome to the club! i play the flute (and i secretly named it Rose! lol)
CLUB- MarchingBandGeeks on 8/3/2009 12:53:54 PM
Thanks decemburr96! I'll totally follow your advice! That was also a great pick-me-up. Your BFF's are lucky to have you as their friend!
evee19 on 8/2/2009 12:51:58 PM
I saw that you are going to a new school this year. I just wanted to tell you to have fun making new friends. I moved last year and have the best friends I could ever have. It took me awhile for me to figure out what friends would always be there for me and stay friends. It is hard not knowing anyone with all of these groups that form in schools. But believe me, you will make some friends. Try not to be shy if you are. Like mod said, be outgoing. Join a club or a sport, talk to the girl who sits next to you in class, that kind of school. Don't be so nervous. Everything will be great. Plus, they wont know the embarrassing things you might have done at your old school. You get a fresh start. So just be yourself and everything will be great!
decemburr96 on 8/1/2009 2:44:46 PM
I can't wait till school starts! How about you?
evee19 on 7/31/2009 2:32:28 PM
Sorry if you were looking for my club today and couldn't find it. My mom still hasn't approved of it yet. Sorry girlies! =(
evee19 on 7/31/2009 1:05:26 PM
Here's my bookworm aplication!
1. can you keep you profile public? Yep!
2. can you check the club profile daily? Definately!
3. how often do you check your profile? Everyday!
4. what's your fav book? Ummmm...right now it's DDragon Strike by E. E. Knight.
5. give a desription of it. This book may not be for all readers but here goes: If your a toatal bookworm and love a reading challenge this book is totally for you! It's an action packed fantasy adventure about three dragon siblings who are part of a dying species. This is the fourth book in the Age of Fire series. In this book the three siblings must combine forces to win a war with against the Red Queen and the Gioz-a continuously stronger civilization. Each have there own veiws on how dragons and humans should live, and none of them forget the dreadful past they share. Can they pull together in time to defeat the Red Queen? Read the series and find out! I hope you join AuRon, Wistala, and RuGaard on their journeys!
6. what's your fav series? Right now the Artemis Fowl series (I know it's for 4th graders but it really is a good series)
7. will you initiate convos about the book club books? Totally!
8. will you ask the other members opinions when your choosing the book club books? Yep!
9. can you give a book review every 2-3 weeks? Yes!
10. can you make a survey revoling around books weekly? For books and book lovers everywhere, Yes!
evee19 on 7/30/2009 9:00:07 PM
hey girl! thanks for joining!
here's the application for the bookworm
1. can you keep you profile public?
2. can you check the club profile daily?
3. how often do you check your profile?
4. what's your fav book?
5. give a desription of it.
6. what's your fav series?
7. will you initiate convos about the book club books?
8. will you ask the other members opinions when your choosing the book club books?
9. can you give a book review every 2-3 weeks?
10. can you make a survey revoling around books weekly?
ok that's everything i need to know thanks for wanting to apply!
club peace*love*&happiness on 7/30/2009 4:39:55 PM
House and bones are awesome try lie to me if you like those shows
erin1352 on 7/30/2009 4:34:04 PM
I'm strting a new club and I'd like you to join! Search Club Fantasy. Also if you need any advice you girlies can always post a comment!
evee19 on 7/30/2009 1:40:33 PM
Thanx! That's cool you have have a twin. I have three older brothers and two older sisters. My bro Hunter plays football, I haven't heard from bro Kene in a bit, and my bro Kamelle plays soccer (goalie) and basketball. My sisters aren't playing sports right now but I will be going to my sister Brittany's wedding in August.
Thanx! I promise to be the best advice gver I can!
evee19 on 7/30/2009 12:46:15 PM
Oh cool! I play mid-fielder and defense, sometimes forward and NEVER goalie lol. yeah my bro is great to look up to in sports...he's my twin! and aw thats so nice, thanks i hope u reach ur goals too
SportyGal on 7/29/2009 8:28:55 PM
You can be the advice giver of Club Coolio!!!
CLUB COOLIO on 7/29/2009 7:39:09 PM
Truth or Dare?