Is there a way to flirt without being obvious?
Jessie makes fun of...food allergies? Hmm.
6 ways to make sure your next party rocks
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
Train yourself to do the splits
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO How to make your next party really rock: Click Here!
13 HOURS AGO 10 things you can ALWAYS tell your mom: Click Here!
14 HOURS AGO 3 ways to work your way out of an awkward sitch with your crush: Click Here!
The Official Fashionista's Club
Get a bf
I can totally help you
1. Be funny! Tell jokes! Make him laugh!
2. Talk to him with a friends so it'll be less scary.
3. Keep your cool!
4. Get to know him. Try to see if he's the right guy for you.
5. Don't be afraid to flirt! Twirl your hair, laugh if he says something funny.
1. Don't tell TOO many jokes. He may think you're obsessed.
2. Make sure your friend doesn't like him or she may start flirting!
3. Don't freak if he doesn't like something you say!
4. Don't act like a stalker when getting to know him. He'll think your either clingy or a creep.
5. Only laugh when he tells a joke or says something funny. Don't laugh TOO hard or he'll think you have a laughing disorder or you're trying to hard.
I hope I helped!
-advice queen chloe617
chloe617 on 10/12/2011 8:16:49 PM
Flavor: Pop the top for this electrifying, citrus-flavored gloss.
Fab Fact: This soda goodness has been slicking lips with a yummy fizz since 1976.
Be a GL Buzz Babe!