When's the right time to spill your feelings?
How to get closer with a girl you kinda sorta know
May's Summer Fun Giveway week 3 winners
DNA Mix Up: Little Mix’s new album
Get perfect beach waves without setting foot on the sand
5 safest sunscreen picks of the season (and serious dos and don'ts)
Are you the ultimate Bellarina?
The secret to finding a li'l L-O-V-E this summer
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO Host the best last-minute Memorial Day cookout: Click Here!
1 HOURS AGO Wanna grab a gorge gloss today? Share a pic of your @Lip_Smacker kissy face with #LipSmackerLove to win: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO How to deal when you feel like your bestie is branching out: Click Here!
personally, I've come to learn that you can't help who you love. no matter if they're a jerk! it stinks, but if you really love someone, you accept them for their good things!! so if you think you love him, see where things go!
hope this helps!
soccergirl524 on 10/20/2010 7:26:04 PM
what do you mean when you hit rock bottom?
soccergirl524 on 10/18/2010 5:42:26 PM
hey girl awesome!!!! im so happy for you hope it all works out!
summerlover0116 on 4/15/2010 7:45:51 PM
GREAT! good luck! tell me what happens!
soccergirl524 on 4/15/2010 5:27:39 PM
hey girl! well the good news is that you guys are already good friends. usually relationships work out better when your friends first. ok so you like this boy right? then start to look for signs from him while dropping a few of your own. like flirting, smiling, cracking jokes, eyecontact, things like that. and while your at it notice if hes buyin it. does he maintain eye contact with you? does he laugh and flirt right along with ya? if so, then yes! i think you two will definitley be a good match
its important to be flirty and cautious at first just to see what hes feeling about you. then, go for it and good luck! keep me posted♥
summerlover0116 on 4/8/2010 7:58:17 PM
you just have to ask him! it's tough, but it might pay off. if he says no, just say something like, "Okay, that's fine, but I really don't want this to ruin our friendship, so can we not be awkward about this?" hope this helps! post back!
soccergirl524 on 4/8/2010 4:52:56 PM
Omg i saw ur problem ur having about a guy you like...thats just like my prob!
bunnylove:0) on 4/7/2010 5:43:43 PM
- cue cards (one for each scene, which also can be used to keep track of blocking)
- tape recording (make a tape of only the other character's lines, then use it to rehearse - this is great if you do a lot of driving)
- rehearse with a friend or relative
- read the line above yours, covering your next line with a sheet of paper. Say the line, lower the paper to check for accuracy. Repeat as you work your way through the scene.
- Cover the script with another sheet of paper except the line you are saying. Glance down at that line and pick up as much as the eye allows you. Look up and say the line aloud, slowly. Repeat this pattern through the entire page.
- Use a computer to retype the scenes you are in, putting them in larger print and using colored ink for the major words. The visual cues on this printout will make the lines easier to read and will aid memorization. It's also amazing how much of your lines you will learn just through the act of typing them.
- Write out the lines on a sheet of paper writing down only the first letter of each word. For example: (From "Our Town" by Thornton Wilder) Emily: I can't bear it. They're so young and beautiful. Why did they ever have to get old? Mama, I'm here. I'm grown up. I love you all, everything. - I cant look at everything hard enough.
Would be read as: Emily: I c b i. T s y a b. W d t e h t g o? M, I h. I g u. I l y a, e.-I c l a e h e.
You can either write out the other person's lines in their entirety between your lines, or you can just write a snippet of them to help jog your memory. Hope this helps a bit! post back!
soccergirl524 on 2/11/2010 8:51:44 AM
Flavor: Delicious candy flavor in a yummy gloss.
Fab Fact: Treat yourself anytime with this 2004 Lip Smacker.
Win like Gabrielle Douglas!