Web Toolbar by Wibiya
 
 
 

GL PROFILES

More Friends = More Fun

 
 

GL
Tweets !

9 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

12 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

13 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

 

sponsored links

swimmerxox's Profile

open all    close all
All About Me!
  1.   Gemini
  2.   strong(in character), loud, fun at the moment feeling bitter, sick and tired.
  3.   99
  4.   yellow
  5.   annoying and annoying-est
  6.   i don't know...
In A Nutshell...
  1.   LUNCH! XD
  2.   softball woooot favorite time of year!
  3.   swimming, softball
  4.   skiing
  5.   puppies!!!
  6.   hes always there for me. no matter what
  7.   whatever i'm not allergic too. *sigh*
  8.   cereal ;)
My Faves…
  1.   Family Matters (yeah erqual)
  2.   BACKSTREET BOYS!
  3.   Eclipse
Style Sense
  1.   Converse!! go chucks!
Guyville
  1.   Yes and yesss hes finally all mine :D and I'm lovin' it
  2.   Fallen in loveeee <333
  3.   My BF :) mine.
  4.   Edward Cullen sooooo counts as a celebrity
Daydreams
  1.   Forks, Washington
  2.   Italy
  3.   keep it.
  4.   "one person can change the world" "if you live by god only good can come of it in the end." "My way or the highway ;)" "If you wish hard enough for something it'll happen" "Footsies" "I love to spoon" etc etc "It's not a big deal" "SWIMMING IS AS CLOSE TO TORTURE AS THEY CAN GET AT SCHOOL, BUT I LOVE IT" Those who don't believe you can love at this age, you can...i've found the one. A true friend wants you to be happy and doesn't give a crap about sexuality (luckily i have them) people who judge BUH-BYEwhen life gives you skittles throw them and random people and scream to them "taste the freaking rainbow", true love is when you shed a tear and still want him, when he ignores you and you still love hime, when he loves another and you still say "i'm happy for you" and smile when all you do id cry and cry, between laughing for no reason,stupid arguments, long talks, and making fun of each other...i've fallen in love with you, relationships are like glass some times its better to leave them broke then hurt yourself trying to put it together again, and its funny how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little peices, dont give up on someone you cant go a day without thinking about, life is about falling down living is about getting back up and trying again, he is 90% the reason i get up in the morning the other 10% is that i have to pee, i dont know what i mean to you and i dont know where i stand with you but everytime i think of you all i wanna do is be with you. <3
Either…Or
  1.   Morning Gal
  2.   Vanilla
  3.   Righty
  4.   Theater ;) mwahahaha
  5.   Slob
 
comments powered by Disqus
 

Fierce females are taking over the big screen! Who is your favorite heroine?




 
 
X

Win fall faves...

 

 

Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual

Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check

out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!

 
Posts From Our Friends

sponsored links