Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

11 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

Straight talkin' not walkin'

One day last year my school was having what they call "Mountain Day" and I was in the 7th/8th grade class. Because I was in...

halloooooo sexy!!!!!!

by mikey on 10/21/2007 10:32:43 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooohh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Im a klutz too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can be klutzes together!!!!!!!! yay im not the only one......

by me on 7/27/2007 7:22:07 PM

hey, sorry for your luck hope everything gets better for yooh. oh and when they make fun of yooh don't worry put a smile on and just go with the flow.

by sweet pea on 7/21/2007 6:01:14 PM

sux to be u. &hearts: its all good

by lilmissunshine on 3/26/2007 7:01:49 PM

Girl thats gotta HURT!

by Hey on 3/16/2007 4:32:17 PM

o

by shelly on 2/17/2007 10:13:11 PM

these stories have really taught me somethin check your envirment befor busting or making a move haha hpe your forhead is alright Smile Laughing

by ladylove on 2/15/2007 10:13:57 AM

Make a complete joke about it............ Guys like it if ur o.k. with urself and ur klutzy (jk Smile;>) mistakes. Shake it off and flirt. Go, grl!

by Meg on 2/11/2007 8:46:06 PM

ooooo that must have hurt. And with your crush too.

by Ashlee on 1/22/2007 7:09:47 AM

I like this guy that is in my sisters grade and I feel weird around him!I mean I've liked him 4 over a year!My friends think I'm crazy that I like him!Should I like him since he is older than me and in my sisters grade?

by Meghan on 1/20/2007 1:41:08 AM

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.