32 MINUTES AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

Straight talkin' not walkin'

One day last year my school was having what they call "Mountain Day" and I was in the 7th/8th grade class. Because I was in...

halloooooo sexy!!!!!!

by mikey on 10/21/2007 10:32:43 PM

ooooooooooooooooooooohh ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Im a klutz too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we can be klutzes together!!!!!!!! yay im not the only one......

by me on 7/27/2007 7:22:07 PM

hey, sorry for your luck hope everything gets better for yooh. oh and when they make fun of yooh don't worry put a smile on and just go with the flow.

by sweet pea on 7/21/2007 6:01:14 PM

sux to be u. &hearts: its all good

by lilmissunshine on 3/26/2007 7:01:49 PM

Girl thats gotta HURT!

by Hey on 3/16/2007 4:32:17 PM

by shelly on 2/17/2007 10:13:11 PM

these stories have really taught me somethin check your envirment befor busting or making a move haha hpe your forhead is alright Smile Laughing

by ladylove on 2/15/2007 10:13:57 AM

Make a complete joke about it............ Guys like it if ur o.k. with urself and ur klutzy (jk Smile;>) mistakes. Shake it off and flirt. Go, grl!

by Meg on 2/11/2007 8:46:06 PM

ooooo that must have hurt. And with your crush too.

by Ashlee on 1/22/2007 7:09:47 AM

I like this guy that is in my sisters grade and I feel weird around him!I mean I've liked him 4 over a year!My friends think I'm crazy that I like him!Should I like him since he is older than me and in my sisters grade?

by Meghan on 1/20/2007 1:41:08 AM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?