Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

3 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

4 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Wait, waiter!

One time I was at Bertucci's with my family eatting dinner. We had a really cute waiter and my brother agreed with me that he...

Ha ha!!! I would've killed my dad if that happened to me. It's a good thing you may never see him again Wink.

by music191 on 11/6/2013 6:46:13 PM

and hotv was soppose to be hot okay

by siana on 9/25/2007 6:38:33 PM

when the first word was hi it was sopposed to be i but i said this because i just thought u didnt understand this so bye eveybody

by siana on 9/25/2007 6:37:29 PM

hi saw this hottttt guy his name is timothy we just call him tim and he is soooooooooooo hotv and i didnt tell him if i love him because i was shy so i waited and waited and then i was a about to ask but no i was so ssssshhhhhhhyy and i wish when we grow up i would like to marry him sooo badly. i love him so badly he is a hotty and a cutie

by siana on 9/25/2007 6:34:48 PM

yeah my dad embaresess me too...its like there job...or main goal in life......that just sucks...

by me on 7/27/2007 6:49:40 PM

OMGawsh. Ma dad always does dat 2 me wheneva I ask a stupid question. 4 example, ya no in restaurants when they giv ya da check in a little tray? Well I asked ma dad y they put it in little trays so ma dad called da waitor and asked him so LOUD dat otha ppl could hear! He sed, "My daughter would lyk 2 no y u put da check in trays" OMGawsh! I wish I could just die rite there in ma seat! It wasn't worth livin 4! Da waitor just said dat it looks formal and good in little trays than just handin it out. Dats so weird. R all dads lyk dat? Cuz it sure does seem lyk it. heh-heh. Smile

by Lisa on 5/7/2007 2:48:16 PM

wow cookie baby r u like really gorgeous?

by lilmissunshine on 3/14/2007 7:52:04 PM

I am SOOOOOO sory.My dad hasn't realy done anything like that to me.Probly becouse i'm only 11.Bt my little sister;UGH!!!!One time she told my crush that I wanted to go out with him.

by Adriana on 2/27/2007 5:04:08 PM

o.

by shelly on 2/17/2007 10:16:06 PM

Ooch!!!!! my dad would never do that but he would laugh... but not when the waiter was around!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

by lexi on 1/29/2007 10:22:10 PM