4 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

8 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

9 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

Wait, waiter!

One time I was at Bertucci's with my family eatting dinner. We had a really cute waiter and my brother agreed with me that he...

my isnt really that imberising hes not that much but he can be at sometimes...

by Cutie pie on 1/18/2007 11:44:13 PM

SO is mine I know how u feal .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

by Cutie pie on 1/18/2007 11:39:59 PM

One time I had a boyfriend and we went out for like 1-2 weeks and this girl knew I was dating him and she asked him out and he said yes so at lunch he stood up and said Its over so I just turned my head at was like I dont really care if he broke up with me.

But the next day I got this really HOTT boy friend so it didnt really matter if that fag b-f broke up with me egleast I got a HOTT B-F!

by Cutie pie on 1/18/2007 11:37:17 PM

omg!!! i would just die if that happened to me!! but st least u wont see him again!! my dad does things like that to me allllll the time!!!
BB

by beach babe on 1/18/2007 10:59:14 PM

can someone help wi lew66 long problem above

by lew66 on 1/18/2007 10:24:56 PM

i know

by brianna on 1/18/2007 9:37:45 PM

oh that sucks, but you'll live and at least you did actually know him. Once my mom and i were in a store and i saw this cute guy that was in a couple of my classes, we both saw each other and smiled when my mom blurted out "OMG you think that guy is hot dont you?" it was so embarrassing!!

by candy on 1/18/2007 9:33:50 PM

HAHA ii feel ur pain girly wow at least it wasnt someone from school your dad said that to =]

by Rachey on 1/18/2007 9:28:45 PM

That was hilarious! (sorry if that makes you felel worse) next time if you wana talk cute guys dont do it in front of your dad!

by Rose on 1/18/2007 9:05:08 PM

omg! my dad always embarases me!

by hulagirl on 1/18/2007 8:47:28 PM