AN HOUR AGO Calling all career cuties! Snag internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! RSVP right here: http://t.co/jo2w2Undss

AN HOUR AGO And that's a wrap! Last shot on set with all the GL girls. Xo -@PeytonList pic.twitter.com/ulT8L1nCrp

4 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

COMMENTS

Wait, waiter!

One time I was at Bertucci's with my family eatting dinner. We had a really cute waiter and my brother agreed with me that he...

omg that is sooooooo something my dad would do except he would make it 10 times worse!!!!So i feel your pain but at least it waznt someone u actualy new!!!!You just shouldnt go to that resterant like....lets say EVER Again!!!!!!LOL

by Alex on 1/18/2007 8:42:16 PM

whenever i say anything like that my dad only tries to change the subject. i guesse im lucky!!! Smile

by charlene on 1/18/2007 8:38:27 PM

Crushed, just face them. they will get over it! Go talk to that guy and be like, i had a sore throat when i alked to you and i wasn't being flirty, you were and if you keep elling people that about me i'll tell them you encouraged me to flirt w/ u cause you were flirting first!!1

Can you help me with my problem above? it has to do woth guys!

by lew66 on 1/18/2007 8:35:06 PM

i think u should talkto your dad about that!!!
:-D
~bowlerpup~

by bowlerpup on 1/18/2007 8:28:23 PM

omg that is soooooo embaressing!

by catherine on 1/18/2007 8:20:58 PM

He always seemed to like me and flirt in a way but I guess it was all to mess with me

by Crushed on 1/18/2007 8:12:23 PM

ps....I have liked him since umm 7th grade...were in 8th grade now,,but yea it sucks so much...

by Crushed on 1/18/2007 8:11:49 PM

Help!!!!!HEY here is my sitch again!

So there is this hott Smile guy and i am not sure if he is going with anyone at the moment. he used to ignore me but now he is talking to me and being kinda nice. He told this guy to get his junk off my desk. + today he even told the team captian to put me on his team during class! I am very shy and only talk when giving the answer. Like an hour ago i was playing wall ball wit my lil bro and a guy who is like 3 yrs. younger than me and he walked out and saw me.(we were playing right otside the dinning hall!) he looked shocked cause i don't appear to be the jean wearnin baseball thrower kinda gal. he thinks i am ttly devoted to school! I just like school cause i can hang wit does kids! anyway, he nodded at me and walked away. he NEVERtreated me that way before break, now he is acting nicer to me and i like it! (He was never mean or anything he just didn't pay any attenton to me!) Does this mean he likes me? He is also 2 years older and my dad is kinda the boss of his dad. + we are neighbors and i have had a crush on him since sept.!!!!!!
Or does he jus want to be my friend and help break my outer shell? Help!!!!
I left out stuff before! p.S. i am a big fan of copy and paste! tat way i don't need to retype anyting!!!!!!!

***********************************************
How can you tell if a guy is flirting with you?
***********************************************

***********************************************
HELP SOS HELP SOS READ MY SICH ABOVE!!!!!!!!!!
***********************************************

by Lew66 on 1/18/2007 8:10:17 PM

Well today I totally feel crushed about a guy I have a crush on..He is totally super cut,but he made me feel horrible.this thing started about 6 weeks ago and then I called him for like an hour and 30 minutes and he seemed kinda flirty...but the next day he was totally shy and seemed to not care and avoid me....then he always startes at me and I think he likes me,but I guess not...so now I called him up and he was like I gotta go ok..which I think is a sign that he doesn't like me...awww I feel crushed and My little heart aches...He is telling everyone now that I called him and was flirting with him and it is embarrasing so I am risking alot here people stare at me[only guys know] and i feel uncomforatable and I wish I can just move away...ahh..the sad thing is this is the first guy who I actually told I have feelings for them myself and I always felt scared too and now that I got crushed I feel like I can never do this again,,,there are a ton of guys who say I am hot,,,but either have girlfreinds or are too shy to tell me anything about it soooo..I feel like a loner ..all my firends have boyfriends and seem happy and I feel bummed out ahh...This sucks...How do I face people again

I need advice pronto...thanks

by Crushed on 1/18/2007 8:08:42 PM

P.S. I want it to snow, i is 40 degrees and is kinda raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want snow

by lew66 on 1/18/2007 7:50:23 PM