2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Wait, waiter!

One time I was at Bertucci's with my family eatting dinner. We had a really cute waiter and my brother agreed with me that he...

Hey i have a Problem on he otherr page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the boy scouting page!! i am lew66 and i need major help, i do have class withhim tomorrow and i need help!!!!!!!!!

by lew66 on 1/18/2007 7:48:56 PM

my dad teases me w/ having boyfriends when i nver had a bf and he doesn't want me to have one! i don't get it

by cherry on 1/18/2007 7:42:23 PM

That is awful. My dad hates me likeing guys but he would never ever do that (I hope)
Hopefully you got a date out of that or at least a new boyfriend. Don't let this keep you done start getting back at your dad. Tell him you have a new punk boyfriend or that you want to die your hair pink to join a rock band. Have fun!

by tt on 1/18/2007 7:42:08 PM

thats terrible... I would scream at my dad!!!

by shelly on 1/18/2007 7:39:45 PM

oh and i agree with guitar lover you need to tell us how he reacted! =]

by tay on 1/18/2007 7:37:14 PM

wow that stinks! =]

by tay on 1/18/2007 7:36:10 PM

never ever EVER let your parents know your 'like' feelings if there's chance they can embarras you

by LittlePrincess on 1/18/2007 7:29:35 PM

DONT SAY THAT KINDA STUFF AROUND UR PARENTS!!!! IT WILL COME BACK TO BITE U IN THE BUTT!!!!

by bluedragon on 1/18/2007 7:29:07 PM

He gutiarlover
i left a prob for you on the other page

by lew66 on 1/18/2007 7:17:06 PM