3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Wait, waiter!

One time I was at Bertucci's with my family eatting dinner. We had a really cute waiter and my brother agreed with me that he...

I'm sorry, that is HILARIOUS!!!!!

by Emily on 1/18/2007 7:06:53 PM

I my god. Mine is EXACTLY like that. He does not care if it embarrasses me. He just speaks his mind. Whatever that may be!!!!!

by anonymous on 1/18/2007 7:04:33 PM

NICE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by kyrsten on 1/18/2007 6:57:16 PM

that aint the worst a parent could do (trust me)bot it made me happy :mrgreen:

by CrazziePants96 on 1/18/2007 6:54:47 PM

Well as long as you don't know him from school then you pry won't get a bad reputation from a...big mouthed dad. My dad doesn't even want me to have a bf so count yourself lucky your dad supports it in a...goofy way, well goodluck, maybe he just got shy and thought you were hot too! Lol that'd be awesome. Your dad may have just opened the door. Well have a nice time if he does become your bf.

by VolleyBallChick on 1/18/2007 6:40:29 PM

That would be so embarassing if my dad did that to me!That's why you never say ANYTHING like that in front of your dad.(especialy mine,lol).What did the waiter say whe n your dad said that?♥

by Rose on 1/18/2007 6:26:04 PM

thats really embarassing! but hey, at least you didn't know him or he would have ratted u out to his friends at school, and his friends you would probably know! anyway, dads LOVE to embarass their daughters around guys, so just don't let it bother you! act like you didn't say anything or do anything, and nobody will ever know!!!!!! :oops: for you!!!!

by candi on 1/18/2007 5:57:25 PM

doya know the muffin man

by JOJO on 1/18/2007 5:32:28 PM

ouch thats bad. my dad does stuff like that. no worries. I think everyday dose that to his daughter every so often. lol :oops:

by cupcake on 1/18/2007 5:27:49 PM

That is messed up Dad's should keep secrets not spill them this way and that I feel your pain and I think that you should tell him that he needs to keep things like that secret because that is a dad's job.

by Jessi on 1/18/2007 5:05:57 PM