8 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

9 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

10 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Wait, waiter!

One time I was at Bertucci's with my family eatting dinner. We had a really cute waiter and my brother agreed with me that he...

That would be embarrising! Well you might want to keep feelings like those to yourself from now on. This will keep anyone else from spilling how you feel.

by limitedEdition on 1/18/2007 5:05:25 PM

ooh! im sorry that really sucks! but atleast u didnt really know the guy, and its not like ppl from skool were standing right next 2 u or anything.....just tryiing to think on the brightside! :mrgreen:
xoxo, mel

by melanie on 1/18/2007 4:58:59 PM

OUCH! i would never say anything like that around my dad or brother.

by Meghan on 1/18/2007 4:50:39 PM

aww ii feel you painn :] that so seems liike somthiing mii dad would do!! dads can be such dorks lol

by kasey on 1/18/2007 4:46:47 PM

wowo well my dad probably would never do that cuz' he knows i would probab;y give him the cold shoulder for the rest of his life! lol still this is you so how long ago did this happen?

by ashley m. on 1/18/2007 4:37:26 PM

wow thats realyl bad! i would never say anything like that around my dad, i cant beleive you did, lol

by Anonymous on 1/18/2007 4:22:49 PM

hey! its cool, just chill, and dont worry about it!

by hi on 1/18/2007 4:18:24 PM

WOW!!! Embarrasing!!!! NEVER say anything like that around your dad...he is bound to embarrass you

by Aly on 1/18/2007 4:12:24 PM

Keep going to the restaurant and act like nothing ever happened. You'll be fine.

by Jenna on 1/18/2007 4:02:03 PM

Keep going to the restaurant and act like nothing ever happened.

by Jenna on 1/18/2007 3:58:39 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!