2 HOURS AGO Too early to talk about #BTS ? Here's our official 2015 glam guide: http://t.co/CibJItloxh pic.twitter.com/pExxdAi8oz

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What's your perfect end-of-summer read?: http://t.co/fT4RFNc8Sr pic.twitter.com/YUvlmK7Kux

5 HOURS AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

COMMENTS

Slippery slopes

At my school we have a ski trip during the school year for all the kids that pass their fitness tests in gym. I made...

i luv to ski

by like OMG its sarah on 2/21/2008 5:48:31 PM

girls i would just be my self to get boys to notice me if they dont like what they see then its tough.
once i fancied this cute boy in my class and then my best mate went a told him and he said i was not hsi type how enbrassing is that

by erina on 6/27/2007 4:03:28 PM

i went out with this buff boi n we wnt to the cinema n he kissed me the only thing was me parents were in da same room as us it was so imbarricing n i undwerstand if he dont wanna speak to me ever again

by kittykat13 on 2/6/2007 2:16:42 PM

I wold say, "dang ur good, can u teach me?" as if u r just asking him

he would say of course, cuz u r complmenting him

by frenchtoast on 1/25/2007 11:19:01 PM

GUYS SUCK!!!!!!!

by katie on 1/22/2007 1:39:07 PM

I was on my messanger when this guy from my grade asked who I liked and when I said I wouldn't say he got SOOOOOO annoying!SO I told him!It turned out that my crush is his older bro's best friend!And the guy in my grade is SOOOOOOOOOO annoyign and rude! And if I say 1 thing so if I say or do anything wrough he'll tell!Like if he'll say "if u do that I'll tell your secret!!!!!"How can I totally blow him off without him telling?

by Meghan on 1/22/2007 12:31:33 AM

Hope you feel better after this. Don't worry people forget! Smile

by BJ on 1/21/2007 6:13:37 PM

Kara Davis that is embarassing i know how it feels. I hate it when i look really stupid in from of my crush

by heather on 1/20/2007 2:55:05 PM

Not a biggie. i went skiing last week.FUN!

by blondenotdumb on 1/20/2007 11:29:03 AM

hey lew66, thnx for the advice! hey how did ur skool dance go yesterday????
xoxo, mel