2 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

4 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

5 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Get down and rip it, rip it good!

I was at my school dance when my crush came up to me and asked me out. I was so excited and I said yes...

my bf would think i'm more nuts than he alrewady thinks but it's really cute awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

by leah on 1/27/2007 10:23:26 PM

u 2 r DEFINETLY a match made in heaven if he loves u even after u ripped his shirt

wish u and him the bery vest =)

by frenchtoast on 1/25/2007 11:16:52 PM

that isn't that embarrassing. if you thought that was embarrassing, try this for embarrassing: i was at school in the computer lab, and i was emailing my friend. little did i know, she was sitting right next to my crush, and i said, (in my email) "omg!! Alex is the sexiest man alive!!!" and she let him read the email. later that day i was checking my email, and i got one from aleddx saying that he was glad that i said that i thought that he was the sexiest man alive. now if you think your story is more embarrassing, then you need to think about things that are more embarrassing things that have happened to you to put in here, cuz that wasn't embarrassing at all

by Miley on 1/24/2007 1:56:06 PM

AWWWWWWWW!!!

by Rebecca on 1/23/2007 4:15:25 PM

it sucked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by autumn on 1/23/2007 11:14:46 AM

my dad did some thing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by autumn on 1/23/2007 11:13:56 AM