1 HOURS AGO The 20 best GL beauty tips of all-time: http://t.co/ElCpBBkpyv

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 ride off with this @NintendoAmerica Wii U Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Set: http://t.co/Z4kQxsroro

3 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

COMMENTS

Get down and rip it, rip it good!

I was at my school dance when my crush came up to me and asked me out. I was so excited and I said yes...

AWWWWW...Thats so cute well what you need to do is tell him how you feel about your relationship together and what i did withy my BF was that same thing and what i did is i gave him a kiss said sorry and we made up that night!!!If you really like him maybe a little french kiss will do

love--erin

by Erin on 1/21/2007 6:18:35 PM

that is so SWEET!!!! you are luckier than lucky to have such a great BF. some guys would first yell then leave you there

by LittlePrincess on 1/21/2007 6:08:22 PM

your licky your school even has dances! lol i wish i had a bf like that!

by girlygirl on 1/21/2007 5:27:01 PM

He must be a rellay nice guy. I would love to have a boy friend like that! U r so lucky! (Not that u fell, but having a boy friend that would do that) Hope u and him still like each other)

bye Jessie

by Jessie on 1/21/2007 12:19:36 PM

not embarassing story, love story!

by shelly on 1/20/2007 10:05:00 PM

omg that must be THE dreamiest moment ever u r so lucky

by dreamer... on 1/20/2007 9:27:23 PM

Awwwwww I wish my BF was like HIM!

by Alax on 1/20/2007 9:01:54 PM

that was so sweet to bad all crushes can't happen lik that i mean what a nice person giving his hand out

by ladylove on 1/20/2007 8:12:51 PM

awwwww!! thats soo sweet!! He sounds like a great bf. Smile lucky chica!

by cupcake on 1/20/2007 7:01:37 PM

aaaaaw, that's so sweet. and it's really not that bad. well, that's really more of a romance than a comedy, but it's awesome anyway! ttfn, xoxo~bEcKiE

by bEcKiE on 1/20/2007 5:45:03 PM