AN HOUR AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

GIRL TALK: To Tell Or Not To Tell...

I have a problem that I need some advice for. There is this guy (wow I bet u never hear girls needing advice about guys...

MODERATOR I need HELP is anybody on.

by Nicole on 8/15/2007 12:18:23 AM

I like a boy should i tell him that i like him or not my friends know but they keep it a secret HELP i really want to tell him but i don't know what to do. and we won't be in the same school anymore.

by Nicole on 8/13/2007 8:47:37 PM

I really need someones advice this guy i really like but hes rich and popular but my best friend REALLY likes him but 3 other guys like me wat should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ********love u lots becca*******

by rebecca on 7/4/2007 9:42:00 PM

hey victoria thats anoying but just talk to sam get to now him say i really think ur nice but im not into u and then say but i think ur pretty kool

by rebecca on 7/4/2007 9:38:38 PM

I hope I helped you!

by brianna on 7/2/2007 4:20:56 PM

Well Mackenzie,
How old is he? How old are you? He just might be intersested in another girl right now and probably likes you too so thats why he said he doesn't like you.
love brianna

by brianna on 7/2/2007 4:20:05 PM

hey theres this boy i like alot his name is zach and i dont know if he lkes me back he said he doesnt and he said im to young for him but i dont know what to do plz help me love mackenzie

by mackenzie on 6/6/2007 6:28:22 PM

On a scale of 1-10. How much do you like him? 1 the lowest. 10 the highest.

by Lindsay on 4/5/2007 5:12:52 PM

How much do you like this guy? Do you think you like him more than your friend? How long have you liked him?

by Lindsay on 4/5/2007 5:07:57 PM

No really C.J.W You should take my advice!! It will really work!!!!

by Lindsay on 4/5/2007 5:03:28 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!