Bridget M.

is modding

18 MINUTES AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

AN HOUR AGO How to deal with you embarrassingly strict dad: http://t.co/8di6Kw4YGr

2 HOURS AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

COMMENTS

GIRL TALK: To Tell Or Not To Tell...

I have a problem that I need some advice for. There is this guy (wow I bet u never hear girls needing advice about guys...

MODERATOR I need HELP is anybody on.

by Nicole on 8/15/2007 12:18:23 AM

I like a boy should i tell him that i like him or not my friends know but they keep it a secret HELP i really want to tell him but i don't know what to do. and we won't be in the same school anymore.

by Nicole on 8/13/2007 8:47:37 PM

I really need someones advice this guy i really like but hes rich and popular but my best friend REALLY likes him but 3 other guys like me wat should i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? ********love u lots becca*******

by rebecca on 7/4/2007 9:42:00 PM

hey victoria thats anoying but just talk to sam get to now him say i really think ur nice but im not into u and then say but i think ur pretty kool

PS TRY IT U NEVER NO

by rebecca on 7/4/2007 9:38:38 PM

I hope I helped you!

by brianna on 7/2/2007 4:20:56 PM

Well Mackenzie,
How old is he? How old are you? He just might be intersested in another girl right now and probably likes you too so thats why he said he doesn't like you.
love brianna

by brianna on 7/2/2007 4:20:05 PM

hey theres this boy i like alot his name is zach and i dont know if he lkes me back he said he doesnt and he said im to young for him but i dont know what to do plz help me love mackenzie

by mackenzie on 6/6/2007 6:28:22 PM

On a scale of 1-10. How much do you like him? 1 the lowest. 10 the highest.

by Lindsay on 4/5/2007 5:12:52 PM

How much do you like this guy? Do you think you like him more than your friend? How long have you liked him?

by Lindsay on 4/5/2007 5:07:57 PM

No really C.J.W You should take my advice!! It will really work!!!!

by Lindsay on 4/5/2007 5:03:28 PM