2 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

2 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

3 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

GIRL TALK: From Shy To Social!

Ok, so here is the problem. I'm really quiet and I want to be more outgoing. I see these girls who are so talkative...

O.K. What is up with this????? In every month's contest no one from Maine ever wins and it's getting annoying!!

by Aliana on 4/29/2007 3:30:46 PM

YEY!!! I found my contacts but I still have to wear my glasses because my dog ATE one of my contacts!!!!!! I still love my dogs though.

by Hayden on 4/24/2007 6:05:58 PM

Work on it! If you were thinking of telling that guy that his freethrow was great, go ahead. What's the worst that could happen?
Smiles and Cheers :grin:

by Kelsey on 4/23/2007 7:13:41 PM

Ahhh, everyone says I'm shy, but I've come a long way since elementary school, and I talk a lot more now :smile:

by Maria on 4/22/2007 9:35:44 PM

hey its pinky does anyone have any more advice 4 me?

by pinky on 4/22/2007 4:40:15 PM

Grrrr I lost my contacts so I have to wear my glasses!

by Hayden on 4/22/2007 10:04:07 AM

I had a friend just like that. I did exactly wat ppl r telling u to do right now and she got the hint and now she leaves me alone. Good luck

by Ali on 4/22/2007 10:00:13 AM

Thanks guys, I guess I am goin for the lips lol. Wish me luck!

by Ali on 4/22/2007 9:54:26 AM

Okay Guys and Moderator I Need Your Advice:

Okay, so there's this 8th grader named connor (I'm in 7th grade) and he's 14 and soo cute! We flirt a lot and i think he likes me, or atleast thinks i'm cute. Since our 7th grade has 12 and 13 year olds, and the eighth grade has 13/14 year olds, it might b normal 4 a 13 year old 7th grader to go out with a 13 or 14 year old 8th grade but not normal 4 a 12 yr old 7th grader 2 go out with a 14 yr old 8th grader. Once after we were flirting connor asked me my age and birthday. Do you think he asked to see if i would b old enough 2 go out with him?

Well I don't see why it's abnormal to go out with some who is not in your grade?? Afterall, you guys are only ONE grade apart. I think it's perfectly okay, but that's just me. As for him asking about your age and bday, I think that's b/c he wanted to know your age and bday. I don't think there was anything more to it. But then again, I wasn't there so who's to say I'm right. -Hugs, Jiae

by CONFUSED on 4/21/2007 11:04:03 PM

I think it should be on the lips because it shows more affection.:grin:

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 10:25:34 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?