AN HOUR AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

4 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

5 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

GIRL TALK: From Shy To Social!

Ok, so here is the problem. I'm really quiet and I want to be more outgoing. I see these girls who are so talkative...

Actually that is a good idea cause he knows, so he might make the first move. Thanks i didn't even think of that. But even if i did have to make the first move, should it be lips or cheek?

by Ali on 4/21/2007 9:22:30 PM

Can some1 tell me if I should kiss my bf for the first time on the cheek or the lips?

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:59:26 PM

any1 there?

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:44:39 PM

Please some1! This is the most important thing happening to me at the moment and I need advice!

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:35:10 PM

Hi ppl sorry my computer froze after I typed that last message and I think what Robin said about your "friend" mads was right just show her your not interested in being her friend but dont say that to her face just drop hints and hopefully she'll get the picture.I hope I was some help mads. xoxoxox Hayden

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 8:13:30 PM

OMG! I am going to kiss my bf for the first time on Monday! It is both of our first kiss so should it be on the lips or the cheek???

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:07:59 PM

hey CSI LUVR! you can give me advice on what to do about the really long message above. Like really long...you can't miss it! any advice or response is MAJORLY appreciated!

by mads on 4/21/2007 7:58:18 PM

hey, hayden. Im here! wanna respond/give me advice to my really long question? it would be much appreciated! also i can help you w/ ur prob that you were talking about!

by mads on 4/21/2007 5:16:31 PM

Is anyone on??????

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 3:43:11 PM

Someone talk to me I'm so lonely!

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 2:48:54 PM