AN HOUR AGO #Exclusive: Check our chat w/ #DisneyDescendants star @MitchellHope about playing Prince Ben: http://t.co/ZODwM7FquO pic.twitter.com/lc0P4ofWg5

1 HOURS AGO #FeelGoodFriday: If you love @taylorswift13 and pugs 🐶, you're in for a sweet surprise:http://t.co/gwazt0sGC99pic.twitter.com/4otcnoAu4uu

1 HOURS AGO Are you guys ready to watch #DisneyDescendants at 8pm starring our fab cover girl @DoveCameron? #tooexcited #cantwait pic.twitter.com/KT2H9o8Jdv

COMMENTS

GIRL TALK: From Shy To Social!

Ok, so here is the problem. I'm really quiet and I want to be more outgoing. I see these girls who are so talkative...

Actually that is a good idea cause he knows, so he might make the first move. Thanks i didn't even think of that. But even if i did have to make the first move, should it be lips or cheek?

by Ali on 4/21/2007 9:22:30 PM

Can some1 tell me if I should kiss my bf for the first time on the cheek or the lips?

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:59:26 PM

any1 there?

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:44:39 PM

Please some1! This is the most important thing happening to me at the moment and I need advice!

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:35:10 PM

Hi ppl sorry my computer froze after I typed that last message and I think what Robin said about your "friend" mads was right just show her your not interested in being her friend but dont say that to her face just drop hints and hopefully she'll get the picture.I hope I was some help mads. xoxoxox Hayden

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 8:13:30 PM

OMG! I am going to kiss my bf for the first time on Monday! It is both of our first kiss so should it be on the lips or the cheek???

by Ali on 4/21/2007 8:07:59 PM

hey CSI LUVR! you can give me advice on what to do about the really long message above. Like really long...you can't miss it! any advice or response is MAJORLY appreciated!

by mads on 4/21/2007 7:58:18 PM

hey, hayden. Im here! wanna respond/give me advice to my really long question? it would be much appreciated! also i can help you w/ ur prob that you were talking about!

by mads on 4/21/2007 5:16:31 PM

Is anyone on??????

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 3:43:11 PM

Someone talk to me I'm so lonely!

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 2:48:54 PM

Your mom and sister get in a HUGE fight and both come crawling to you for help. You:

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.