12 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

14 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

GIRL TALK: From Shy To Social!

Ok, so here is the problem. I'm really quiet and I want to be more outgoing. I see these girls who are so talkative...

Is anyone on?

by Hayden on 4/21/2007 12:06:15 PM

Also, here's some more advice: When he's around, start talking about something that interests him to one of your friends. Or, ask your friend a question that he knows the answer to and she probably doesn't. Then, he'll probably get into conversation with you and you didn't have to start up the convo yourself! Trust me, I've used this tactic many times. XOXO, *MCH* Laughing

Hey babe, I really love the advice your giving and all, but can we please try to keep things short and sweet. The other comment you posted took a toll on my eyesight. Hehe. Thanks chickabee. -Hugs, Jiae

by *MCH* on 4/21/2007 9:24:17 AM

i bet u he likes u

by rosie on 4/20/2007 10:11:35 PM

this is the 3rd time im trying to write this comment!

here is a good discussion topic for anyone.........

do u think it is wrong for people to say they luv animals, and yet wear Uggs (which by the way r made of sheep SKIN on the outside, so its like wearing a fur coat)

hope this comment doesn't disappear!

by pink_is_sweet_but_green_is_better♥♥♥ on 4/20/2007 9:31:12 PM

jiae
you write such good answers! i wish i had u as a best friend. nesxt i get a big delema i'm comin to u!
Smile

by ali on 4/20/2007 9:11:17 PM

anyone??

by mads on 4/20/2007 8:01:59 PM

***GIRLIES***

hey have you guys ever asked for advice on email?? how long did it take to get a response? i asked jessie and she said it depends. i just want to know like a ballpark range...

by mads on 4/20/2007 7:59:26 PM

like 2 weeks? 3 weeks? a couple days? like whats a ballpark???

by mads on 4/20/2007 7:54:04 PM

************MOD*************

how long would it take you guys to respond to an email for advice???

It depends on how busy we are...

<3 Jessie M.

by mads on 4/20/2007 7:49:29 PM

I have too go u guys [i know, it was short], but I will be on tommorow [i am sleeping over at a friends house] moderator, please answer my question, and i will check tommorow. Thanks! xoxobebebaby

by bebebaby on 4/20/2007 5:38:50 PM