1 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

2 HOURS AGO Haute 'n' haunted #HalloweenNails: http://t.co/wibxKc4jOc

3 HOURS AGO #Unraveled by @GenniferAlbin is finally in stores! Still need to catch up? Read the first book in the series, #Crewel, on @wattpad for free!

COMMENTS

GIRL TALK: From Shy To Social!

Ok, so here is the problem. I'm really quiet and I want to be more outgoing. I see these girls who are so talkative...

Mod, how do u sign up to get an internship? i am 13, and i want to be one. Thanks! xoxobebebaby

go to www.girllife.com and under "Contact Us" its says intern at Gl. Click there and it will tell you what to do

by bebebaby on 4/20/2007 5:35:34 PM

Hey guys! I am going to see disturbia tonight!

by bebebaby on 4/20/2007 5:33:24 PM

how do you apply to be a intern for gl and could you do it at 14?
oh yea and if you can what do you do?

check it out on the websiteSmile

by baby girl on 4/20/2007 5:19:26 PM

I used to be really shy, until my friends helped me be more outgoing. I even like this boy who i want to just start talking to more.(we are good friends though)

by showstopper on 4/20/2007 4:43:59 PM

Thank you so much for the advice Jana. You've really helped. You moderators always make me feel better!

No problem Gabby-- I come from a gigantic family, its hard to stay on the same page with all your sibs

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 4/20/2007 3:18:59 PM

Hey Jana I know it wasn't accidental because she told me. I told her it upset me but she thought I was lying just so I could get attention from my parents. We've been mistreated by our brothers so bad and I try to tell my parents how i feel but my parents let her be inconciderate to me because she's the baby. I tried telling my mom how bad I felt but she grabbed my wrists really hard and almost broke them. How can I get though to my parents and my sis that I'm not just trying to get attention?

Hey Gabby-- it sounds like your parents arent being very open towards you and your feelings. I would keep reassuring her that you want to hang with her. You can do this by continually asking her to join you. Eventually she will get the hint

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 4/20/2007 3:12:08 PM

Moderator I need help. For the past few days people have been so inconsiderate of me. These 2 girls in my Fench class use me just so they can pass the class,my bus got me home late and I told them I couldn't be late so I could get to my vocal lessons. Well I got home late. Today my sister and I were planning to go to the movies this weekend. Well she told her friends that she would go to the movies with them knowing we were supposted to go. She always puts her friends before me! Shouldn't I come before her friends? How can I stop getting stepped on? I'm ready to cry!

Hey Gabby---- two of your problems can be fixed, one cannot. The bus driver isnt on your schedule, it runs the way it runs and cannot fix itself because you have someplace to be....its a total BUMMER. As for french, you are obviously super smart in your class, but dont let these girls mooch off of your brains. It isnt fair that they should benefit off of your hard work. Its hard to say no to people, but in this case you HAVE to, otherwise they are going to keep using you. And for your sister, its not cool that she blew you off, are you sure it wasnt just an accident. If she purposely made plans with her buds over you, then tell her it upsets you. She obviously doesnt know how valuable a sister is, I wish my sister had made an effort to hang out with me.

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 4/20/2007 2:52:28 PM

I'm an outgoing person. So the way to be outgoing is to join some clubs and make some new friends.

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 4/20/2007 2:45:10 PM

hey moderator one of the other mods told me my weight question would be put on the main blog. but its been like 3 weeks....?

Hey Meg-- We have ALOT of girltalks. I am sure it will get up there eventually. Hang in there ;)

by megmegxox on 4/20/2007 2:39:19 PM

Pinky--don't be afraid to be the real you! Just talk to people you know to get used to being social, and then you'll be ready to talk to your crush. Trust me... *MCH*

by *MCH* on 4/20/2007 9:04:56 AM