3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

6 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

7 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Double whammy

My class was coming back from doing a science experiment in another class complete with your everyday science chemicals. Thinking to impress me, my crush...

hey at least guys aren't as desperately embarrassed as girls. he sounds sweet.

by ness on 6/28/2007 12:23:16 PM

He must really like you to be trying that hard. I was camping one time and was roasting a marshmallow. It caught on fire and fell off and landed on my toes. Since I had no flip flops on I burned three of my toes.

by Nicole on 6/4/2007 5:35:06 PM

During marching season, my guy friend said he could properly march like the Cavies, so he rolled his steps excessively. Then, just when he was doing a horn flash, he tripped on a protruding root of the Brass Tree (place near marching field where all the brass players gather) and socked himself in the chin really badly with his horn. He bent over and started cussing cause of the pain, but then I ran to the cooler, grabbed some ice and put it to his chin. He was thankful, but a lot of his friends were being jerks and laughing. He actually got a bruise from that accident- yep, he was being pretty stupid, not watching where he was going, but after all that I still like him.

by Band Geek on 5/13/2007 11:52:35 PM

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

by watever on 5/7/2007 5:24:38 PM

hehe

by Toni on 5/7/2007 2:32:49 PM

Ok how is that embarrassing for you? you lucky! if he's trying to impress you and embarrass himself for you, ask him out or let the secret "accidentally" get out that you like him! This is a good opportunity for you!

by Anna on 5/4/2007 7:03:03 PM

y'all need to think about what is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you and compare it to this one... for me, this isn't that big of an embarrassment. my story is one day, i was at my locker and my crush's locker is right next to mine. my locker was jammed, so i was getting really mad. i flew my locker door open and it smacked my crush in the head. (he had to go and get stiches, cuz our lockers have vents in them... they can be PRETTY sharp.)

Miley C.

by miley on 5/3/2007 6:46:39 PM

At least he likes you!!!!

by Ashley on 5/3/2007 11:37:28 AM

That is kind of embarrassing!! HAHAHA!

by coco on 5/3/2007 9:03:08 AM