A MINUTE AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

40 MINUTES AGO FIVE DAYS LEFT! Vote for your fave @NFL Top Teen for a chance to win a $100 gift card:

AN HOUR AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG is at the top of our holiday wishlist! Win it:

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

by Rachel on 6/6/2007 10:46:05 PM

friends can be real jerks sometimes and do that kind of stuff but if they did that to me i'd say no im just holdin that for you since you told me to!!! you cant let those kinds of things bother you like that so wat if yourr crush heard that if he did and makes fun of you,you dont need that kind of person in your life!!!

by Kelly on 6/3/2007 3:02:44 PM

keep it a secret, until you find out if he likes you. but if you want to tell someone only tell a person you can trust. if you find out he likes you find things you both like. if he really likes you go for it.remember to have fun with your knew bf.

:mrgreen: Laughing :razz: :wink: :roll:

by livvy on 5/28/2007 3:45:05 PM

I wanna know what's on his mind, that's all.

by Miss Independent on 5/19/2007 5:57:17 PM

That was a blurry comment, I know.

by Miss Independent on 5/19/2007 5:56:45 PM

:twisted: My BF (friend who just happens to be a dude, but we'll see!) is acting kinda strange, like he has something on his mind. We're not the type of friends who get all "Are you okay???", we just try to patch things up, I mean, we've known each other since I was 4, so if I change now... I just need advice, I mean, I care about him, after all, he is my friend...HELP!!!

by Miss Independent on 5/19/2007 5:55:56 PM

i kinda told a blabbermouth at my school a fake rumor about her and she totally spread in no time!

by Rachel on 5/14/2007 10:25:46 PM

lol whoa that reallllllyyyy imbarassing i would have died!!!!
also i would totally get payback on my friend if that was me!!

by adriana on 5/14/2007 9:41:03 PM

wow!! rachel did u like kill her or something...i would prob make a joke outta friends and i are always like that but yea...everyone knows that whenever we say something like that...we nv mean it!

by Kim on 5/14/2007 5:21:01 PM

hey peeps im the one who wrote that.
yea, im surprised he still likes me anyways.
and i did get her back for doing that.
and i have NO clue why she would say something like that..
it was kinda random...!

by Rachel on 5/13/2007 7:06:41 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!