2 HOURS AGO @comicgal40 @abbbyr5 The Bethesda signing moved to Tysons Corner, VA. Same general area! :)

2 HOURS AGO RT @albumR5: @rydelR5 I'm honestly so proud 💋💗#RydelRYLRpic.twitter.com/LmMNjikiibiib

2 HOURS AGO RT @rydelrylmag: #R5Family 💗@rydelR55 is releasing her very own special edition issue! Check it out on July 10th! �#RydelRYLYpic.twitter.com/2qZPObRSux2…

COMMENTS

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

You should tell your friend that EVERYONE has ear wax in their ears! that's why it's called EAR wax!!!

by Sarah on 5/13/2007 2:59:09 PM

Omg, thats horible.....people are very rude sometimes

by Vintage on 5/11/2007 10:53:22 PM

OMG! THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! ii WOULD HATE TO HAVE ONE OF MY FRiiENDS DO THAT TO ME!

by FRANCESCA on 5/11/2007 9:42:20 PM

umm anonymous is sooo right(hunny thats nothin)
once i was flirting with my crush wen i farted. he looked up at me and is like " you are...wow that;s just gross." he
didn't talk tot me the rest of the day.

by someone on 5/11/2007 7:39:36 PM

He may just be trying to make u jealous he may like u still and u may like him still.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 1:38:04 PM

Magnifico yes wrong place wrong time they r so useless around here everything they should do they make me do!This is so unfair!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 1:37:13 PM

wow that's embarassing!!!! I wouldn't kno what to say to THAT id be lyk "omg so not true!" lol

by Hilary on 5/9/2007 9:56:52 PM

G2G!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:28:06 PM

cuz of my other STUPID little sister I gotta go!
AND TIERRA DON'T EVEN READ THIS THIS ISN'T ANY OF UR BIZ)tierrs is my sister) UNFORTUNATLY!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:27:50 PM

Jana my sisters are smoking and I'm blamed for it and now I'm smoking when I'm not!So cuz of my stupid sisters I'm grounded the whole summer brake Iwas in school for a year and the only Time we don't have school were locked up in a house in 100 degree weather cuz of my sisters is that fair does it sound fair?HONESTLY!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:26:10 PM