4 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

4 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

4 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

Jana is it fair taht my older sisters r smoking and it's my fault according to my parents and now they r thinking I'm smoking when I don't I'm only12 I would never do that and now I'm grounded the whole summer cuz of it!I just wish I wasn't alive right now none the less this planet.It just isn't fair. :sad:

it doesnt make sense, your parents sound like they are kind of off their rockers

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:09:58 PM

Wow thats embarrasing. Once me and my friends and guy friends were playing Truth or Dare and my guy friend has a crush on me so on of my friends asked if he still liked me and he said yes it was embarrasing i tried to laugh it off.

by Jeb on 5/9/2007 9:08:38 PM

Apperantly I have been letting it go by keeping it a secret and now It's my fault they were smoking.Ugh I can't stand life right now.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:06:44 PM

Now my other sister is saying when she habgs out with me she's a "prep" which is "bad".

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:03:31 PM

Jana, They will call and break us up they did it to my sister and her ex michael who is a diff color and when they broke up my mom said when Michael was outside and so was my sister she said "don't u even look this way torward my daughter"

Unfortunately, unless they get rid of their prejudices, i dont see you getting with this guy anytime soon

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:01:52 PM

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:59:42 PM

Jana but he is a diff color then me and my parents don't believe in it.That's why I'm scared to introduce him to them.Should I introduce him to them?Wat should I do?

My boyfriend is hispanic and Im caucasian, and it was weird at first, but my parents raised me to just see people. Tell your parents that you really like him and that his color doesnt matter to you. They need to become more forward in their thinking

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:57:19 PM

And now my mom is blaming me for wat my stpid sister is doing so I'm grounded I am so mad uggggggghhhhhh I can't stand her cuz of that person I'm grounded and it's all "my"fault.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:55:49 PM

the 2nd guy my parents wouldn't like I just know it and he is nice funny and don't pick on people just cuz other people are doing it.My 'rents aren't going to like him I just know It!I know it I know them and that's just how I know I'm sure it's better than my sisters bf he and her do everything even in frount of my parents and the 2nd guy won't do that he is better then that.And my sister is dating my cousin by marrage.I would never do that I know he will never do stuff like that to.I know were not related
.Now were grounded for the whole summer cuz of my stupid sister!I can't stand her!

If you really like this kid, and he is nice and will respect you, youre parents will like him> You need to introduce him to them

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:53:58 PM

Jana is any1 else on here besides me?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:39:38 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?