7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?: http://t.co/U4gB1YFQ6q pic.twitter.com/WXos1Dz7jh

8 HOURS AGO Going all #BlankSpace on your crush? We feel ya: http://t.co/dLI2CtZ59Q pic.twitter.com/b7f6c4lA8Q

9 HOURS AGO Starting a new school? Six steps to keep things smooth: http://t.co/ygXAO0sXKQ pic.twitter.com/RsRGjRvqY4

COMMENTS

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

hey comment i'm bored here.
lol....

jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:39:12 PM

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SISTERS IN TROUBLE SHE SNUCK OUT WITH MY SISTER WHO IS 10 AND LEFT HER BT HERSELF ON THIS BAD STREET FOR OVER A HALF AN HOUR SO SHE'S IN BIG TROUBLE!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:38:00 PM

OMG that would be soooo embarassing. what did they say. hopefully not anything rude..

Jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:36:44 PM

hey i just posted a comment just a min ago now i can't find it... it was bout that i like this boy and my friend flirts with him all the time and she KNOWS i like him!!grr how do u get lil faces.. i am new at this. lol. hello anybody here??

*Jaymee*

IDK how to do the smileys and I am sure your post will pop back up, sometimes it takes a minute xo Jana

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:35:29 PM

:neutral:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:33:10 PM

Now I'm bored. :nuetral:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:32:25 PM

I any1 on?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:31:51 PM

Ok 1 more laugh.Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!Ok I'm done........HA!sorry just an earge I'm done now! :wink:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:30:28 PM

yea. and your friend that said that in front of everybody bout the ear wax that is so uncool she needs to work on being a better friend.. i would so never do that to a friend....
why did she think you were gettin busy that is a little wierd. lol
anybody on i am bored!!!Smile

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:29:19 PM

omg. i like this boy and he said he liked me too. but what makes me mad is my friend flirts with him all the time. and he she has a bf. and the boy i like is her ex- bf. haha idc though!

Jamie

by Jamie on 5/9/2007 7:26:17 PM

What makeup can you not survive without?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.