1 HOURS AGO Bring a little pink power to your room this weeked with this #DIY fringe! : http://t.co/AH3flKhJ12 pic.twitter.com/3EhHDkh1vO

2 HOURS AGO How are you celebrating your long weekend?👙 🎉🌞🇺🇸

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What @taylorswift13 song *totally* describes your life? http://t.co/f2HvFJ2qDU pic.twitter.com/h14UERyUoJ

COMMENTS

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

hey comment i'm bored here.
lol....

jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:39:12 PM

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SISTERS IN TROUBLE SHE SNUCK OUT WITH MY SISTER WHO IS 10 AND LEFT HER BT HERSELF ON THIS BAD STREET FOR OVER A HALF AN HOUR SO SHE'S IN BIG TROUBLE!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:38:00 PM

OMG that would be soooo embarassing. what did they say. hopefully not anything rude..

Jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:36:44 PM

hey i just posted a comment just a min ago now i can't find it... it was bout that i like this boy and my friend flirts with him all the time and she KNOWS i like him!!grr how do u get lil faces.. i am new at this. lol. hello anybody here??

*Jaymee*

IDK how to do the smileys and I am sure your post will pop back up, sometimes it takes a minute xo Jana

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:35:29 PM

:neutral:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:33:10 PM

Now I'm bored. :nuetral:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:32:25 PM

I any1 on?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:31:51 PM

Ok 1 more laugh.Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!Ok I'm done........HA!sorry just an earge I'm done now! :wink:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:30:28 PM

yea. and your friend that said that in front of everybody bout the ear wax that is so uncool she needs to work on being a better friend.. i would so never do that to a friend....
why did she think you were gettin busy that is a little wierd. lol
anybody on i am bored!!!Smile

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:29:19 PM

omg. i like this boy and he said he liked me too. but what makes me mad is my friend flirts with him all the time. and he she has a bf. and the boy i like is her ex- bf. haha idc though!

Jamie

by Jamie on 5/9/2007 7:26:17 PM

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockin’?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.