10 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

10 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

10 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

Sorry but it's just soooooo funny!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:23:06 PM

It's funny e mberassing! :razz: :smile: :grin: :lol:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:22:00 PM

I feel so bad for you. It's not half as bad as what happened to me in 3rd grade though. But at least my whole class know that I'm a good bathroom singer. O_o.

by Kee Kee on 5/9/2007 7:21:54 PM

OH MY GOD I FEEL MORE SORRY 4 U THAT IS SO EMBERASSING!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:20:38 PM

Jana,I need advise Jiae told me to figure out who is more important out of my crush or his ex my bff.But I can't decide who is more important.At church I saw him and he smiled at me the whole time he's my ex to but now were friends.And I really like him but he's my bff's ex to I wanna tell him I like him but if he tell's me he likes me back then he'll think were dating but I wanna date him but I don't wanna hurt my friends feelings.And she will say it is ok cuz she don't wanna make me turn him down cuz she will think it's her fault.Wat should I do?

If your BFF doesnt mind, then I would go for it. Its an unspoken rule that you dont date your bff's exes, but if shes ok with it then I think you should go for it

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:18:43 PM

HELLO IS ANY1 ON?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:57:21 PM

**********************modder********************************
IS JIAE STILL MODDING?

No Its Jana now Smile

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:54:12 PM

Sorry I think my mom got on and wrote that

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:53:16 PM

not that embarising jeae

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:42:51 PM

OMG, that was so rude, like, yea!!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:42:07 PM