AN HOUR AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying http://t.co/8dWrkf6fRu

2 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM

3 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

COMMENTS

Mind your own beeswax

We were at a Field Trip to the Star of India and the night before I told my crush that I liked him because he...

seriously!!!!!

by Rachel on 6/6/2007 10:46:05 PM

friends can be real jerks sometimes and do that kind of stuff but if they did that to me i'd say no im just holdin that for you since you told me to!!! you cant let those kinds of things bother you like that so wat if yourr crush heard that if he did and makes fun of you,you dont need that kind of person in your life!!!

by Kelly on 6/3/2007 3:02:44 PM

keep it a secret, until you find out if he likes you. but if you want to tell someone only tell a person you can trust. if you find out he likes you find things you both like. if he really likes you go for it.remember to have fun with your knew bf.

:mrgreen: Laughing :razz: :wink: :roll:

by livvy on 5/28/2007 3:45:05 PM

I wanna know what's on his mind, that's all.

by Miss Independent on 5/19/2007 5:57:17 PM

That was a blurry comment, I know.

by Miss Independent on 5/19/2007 5:56:45 PM

:twisted: My BF (friend who just happens to be a dude, but we'll see!) is acting kinda strange, like he has something on his mind. We're not the type of friends who get all "Are you okay???", we just try to patch things up, I mean, we've known each other since I was 4, so if I change now... I just need advice, I mean, I care about him, after all, he is my friend...HELP!!!

by Miss Independent on 5/19/2007 5:55:56 PM

yea,
i kinda told a blabbermouth at my school a fake rumor about her and she totally spread in no time!

by Rachel on 5/14/2007 10:25:46 PM

lol whoa that reallllllyyyy imbarassing i would have died!!!!
also i would totally get payback on my friend if that was me!!

by adriana on 5/14/2007 9:41:03 PM

wow!! rachel did u like kill her or something...i would prob make a joke outta her....my friends and i are always like that but yea...everyone knows that whenever we say something like that...we nv mean it!

by Kim on 5/14/2007 5:21:01 PM

hey peeps im the one who wrote that.
anyways,
yea, im surprised he still likes me anyways.
and i did get her back for doing that.
and i have NO clue why she would say something like that..
it was kinda random...!

by Rachel on 5/13/2007 7:06:41 PM

You should tell your friend that EVERYONE has ear wax in their ears! that's why it's called EAR wax!!!

by Sarah on 5/13/2007 2:59:09 PM

Omg, thats horible.....people are very rude sometimes

by Vintage on 5/11/2007 10:53:22 PM

OMG! THAT TOTALLY SUCKS! ii WOULD HATE TO HAVE ONE OF MY FRiiENDS DO THAT TO ME!

by FRANCESCA on 5/11/2007 9:42:20 PM

umm anonymous is sooo right(hunny thats nothin)
once i was flirting with my crush wen i farted. he looked up at me and is like " you are...wow that;s just gross." he
didn't talk tot me the rest of the day.

by someone on 5/11/2007 7:39:36 PM

He may just be trying to make u jealous he may like u still and u may like him still.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 1:38:04 PM

Magnifico yes wrong place wrong time they r so useless around here everything they should do they make me do!This is so unfair!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 1:37:13 PM

wow that's embarassing!!!! I wouldn't kno what to say to THAT id be lyk "omg so not true!" lol

by Hilary on 5/9/2007 9:56:52 PM

G2G!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:28:06 PM

cuz of my other STUPID little sister I gotta go!
AND TIERRA DON'T EVEN READ THIS THIS ISN'T ANY OF UR BIZ)tierrs is my sister) UNFORTUNATLY!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:27:50 PM

Jana my sisters are smoking and I'm blamed for it and now I'm smoking when I'm not!So cuz of my stupid sisters I'm grounded the whole summer brake Iwas in school for a year and the only Time we don't have school were locked up in a house in 100 degree weather cuz of my sisters is that fair does it sound fair?HONESTLY!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:26:10 PM

Jana is it fair taht my older sisters r smoking and it's my fault according to my parents and now they r thinking I'm smoking when I don't I'm only12 I would never do that and now I'm grounded the whole summer cuz of it!I just wish I wasn't alive right now none the less this planet.It just isn't fair. :sad:

it doesnt make sense, your parents sound like they are kind of off their rockers

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:09:58 PM

Wow thats embarrasing. Once me and my friends and guy friends were playing Truth or Dare and my guy friend has a crush on me so on of my friends asked if he still liked me and he said yes it was embarrasing i tried to laugh it off.

by Jeb on 5/9/2007 9:08:38 PM

Apperantly I have been letting it go by keeping it a secret and now It's my fault they were smoking.Ugh I can't stand life right now.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:06:44 PM

Now my other sister is saying when she habgs out with me she's a "prep" which is "bad".

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:03:31 PM

Jana, They will call and break us up they did it to my sister and her ex michael who is a diff color and when they broke up my mom said when Michael was outside and so was my sister she said "don't u even look this way torward my daughter"

Unfortunately, unless they get rid of their prejudices, i dont see you getting with this guy anytime soon

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 9:01:52 PM

OMG I CAN'T STAND THIS MY MOM IS BEING SO UNFAIR SHE IS BLAMING ME FOR MY SISTERS STUPIDITY. :evil: :twisted:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:59:42 PM

Jana but he is a diff color then me and my parents don't believe in it.That's why I'm scared to introduce him to them.Should I introduce him to them?Wat should I do?

My boyfriend is hispanic and Im caucasian, and it was weird at first, but my parents raised me to just see people. Tell your parents that you really like him and that his color doesnt matter to you. They need to become more forward in their thinking

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:57:19 PM

And now my mom is blaming me for wat my stpid sister is doing so I'm grounded I am so mad uggggggghhhhhh I can't stand her cuz of that person I'm grounded and it's all "my"fault.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:55:49 PM

the 2nd guy my parents wouldn't like I just know it and he is nice funny and don't pick on people just cuz other people are doing it.My 'rents aren't going to like him I just know It!I know it I know them and that's just how I know I'm sure it's better than my sisters bf he and her do everything even in frount of my parents and the 2nd guy won't do that he is better then that.And my sister is dating my cousin by marrage.I would never do that I know he will never do stuff like that to.I know were not related
.Now were grounded for the whole summer cuz of my stupid sister!I can't stand her!

If you really like this kid, and he is nice and will respect you, youre parents will like him> You need to introduce him to them

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:53:58 PM

Jana is any1 else on here besides me?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:39:38 PM

Jana has Robin been modding?I haven't seen her modding 4 a long time!

IDK when she is on

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:39:12 PM

I'm here with out u baby but ur still on my lonely mind I think about u baby and I dream about u all the time I'm here with out u baby but ur still with me in my dreams And 2nite it's only u and me.

I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:38:14 PM

Jana how long r u modding and when u get off who is coming on?

Im modding until midnight, i dont think anyone is comming on after me

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:35:10 PM

Jana I like this 1 guy and his bff and they r both funny but 1 is disrespectful to girls they expect girls to do ANYTHING and the other is just funny respectful to girls but my mom and dad don't like him wat 1 is better?Cuz I like them both and I can't decide between them.

I wouldnt choose either, If the first guy is disrespectful, why would you want to be with him, and if your parents dont like the other guy, then I dont think you should go for him either. Look for someone else who is fabulous in every way

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:34:16 PM

Hello?Any1 still here?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:31:38 PM

well g2g bye

jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 8:28:58 PM

r u there

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 8:27:02 PM

Jana r u still modding?

yup im still here Smile

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:25:15 PM

Is any1 on?????

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:24:06 PM

There is to much Drama in my life turns out my sister who is 14 going on 15 in August is smoking.Now I'm in my parents room on here and their talking to my sister in here so I have to listen to the whole thing.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 8:23:43 PM

i will talk!!

Jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 8:19:14 PM

yesss it worked.. thanks

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:51:38 PM

:smile:

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:51:13 PM

Helllllo?!?!? is any one on here?

by Taylor on 5/9/2007 7:49:11 PM

I don't really have anything embarassing i just am embarassed to talk to my "crush" and like but i do it anyways and today i was rideing the bus home and he sat by me cuz my friends made him and it was like 3 in a seat and he pretty much sat on my lap kinda.lol i loved it!! and he told me he liked me before and i was soo exited it wasn't even funny.
jaymee
can we just like tell exiting stuff on here too? cuz that is what i am doing lol

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:48:41 PM

ttyl

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:47:40 PM

Sorry G2G!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:47:05 PM

hey

by Taylor on 5/9/2007 7:46:52 PM

u do faces like
: smile := :smile:
: grin := :grin:
: razz := :razz:
: wink := :wink:
: cool := :cool:
BUT MAKE SURE IT'S ALL PRESSED TOGETHER!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:45:08 PM

Oh My God that is sooooo emberassing!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:41:37 PM

hey comment i'm bored here.
lol....

jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:39:12 PM

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SISTERS IN TROUBLE SHE SNUCK OUT WITH MY SISTER WHO IS 10 AND LEFT HER BT HERSELF ON THIS BAD STREET FOR OVER A HALF AN HOUR SO SHE'S IN BIG TROUBLE!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:38:00 PM

OMG that would be soooo embarassing. what did they say. hopefully not anything rude..

Jaymee

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:36:44 PM

hey i just posted a comment just a min ago now i can't find it... it was bout that i like this boy and my friend flirts with him all the time and she KNOWS i like him!!grr how do u get lil faces.. i am new at this. lol. hello anybody here??

*Jaymee*

IDK how to do the smileys and I am sure your post will pop back up, sometimes it takes a minute xo Jana

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:35:29 PM

:neutral:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:33:10 PM

Now I'm bored. :nuetral:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:32:25 PM

I any1 on?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:31:51 PM

Ok 1 more laugh.Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!Ok I'm done........HA!sorry just an earge I'm done now! :wink:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:30:28 PM

yea. and your friend that said that in front of everybody bout the ear wax that is so uncool she needs to work on being a better friend.. i would so never do that to a friend....
why did she think you were gettin busy that is a little wierd. lol
anybody on i am bored!!!Smile

by Jaymee on 5/9/2007 7:29:19 PM

omg. i like this boy and he said he liked me too. but what makes me mad is my friend flirts with him all the time. and he she has a bf. and the boy i like is her ex- bf. haha idc though!

Jamie

by Jamie on 5/9/2007 7:26:17 PM

Sorry but it's just soooooo funny!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:23:06 PM

It's funny e mberassing! :razz: :smile: :grin: :lol:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:22:00 PM

I feel so bad for you. It's not half as bad as what happened to me in 3rd grade though. But at least my whole class know that I'm a good bathroom singer. O_o.

by Kee Kee on 5/9/2007 7:21:54 PM

OH MY GOD I FEEL MORE SORRY 4 U THAT IS SO EMBERASSING!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:20:38 PM

Jana,I need advise Jiae told me to figure out who is more important out of my crush or his ex my bff.But I can't decide who is more important.At church I saw him and he smiled at me the whole time he's my ex to but now were friends.And I really like him but he's my bff's ex to I wanna tell him I like him but if he tell's me he likes me back then he'll think were dating but I wanna date him but I don't wanna hurt my friends feelings.And she will say it is ok cuz she don't wanna make me turn him down cuz she will think it's her fault.Wat should I do?

If your BFF doesnt mind, then I would go for it. Its an unspoken rule that you dont date your bff's exes, but if shes ok with it then I think you should go for it

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 7:18:43 PM

HELLO IS ANY1 ON?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:57:21 PM

**********************modder********************************
IS JIAE STILL MODDING?

No Its Jana now Smile

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:54:12 PM

Sorry I think my mom got on and wrote that

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:53:16 PM

not that embarising jeae

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:42:51 PM

OMG, that was so rude, like, yea!!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:42:07 PM

Jiae,he does live close to me but he lives like 5 mins. from me and he only told me that so he lied.But can u give me advise I don't know who is more important my friend or my crush oh my god I am so confused. :sad:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 6:24:28 PM

Jiae,but when I talked to my friend she said she really liked him but that was the summer and we haven't talked sinse but I know her she will just say it's okay but I know she will just say that just to be nice.I really like him but I'm really cunsearned about how she'll feel if I actually date him.Wat should I do?

Well what is more important to you? Is your friend more important or this feller? I think you should ask yourself that question and when you think really hard about it, you'll know what to do. If this guys is worth hurting your friend over, then go for it. If you don't want to do that to your friend, then maybe you should look for another cutie. How about one that lives closer to you? -Hugs, Jiae

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 5:59:48 PM

Sorry for posting it twice.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 5:26:15 PM

Jiae,I really like this guy he goes to my church and he told me he moved but I didn't get to ask him he said he moved really far away he told me that in the summer and at church I saw him and instead of reading the bible we were smiling at each other the whole time!And he is my ex cuz in 3rd grade we went out and I broke up with him(BIG MISTAKE)and I really wanna tell him I like him but I'm scared.And he's my bff's ex to!Wat should I do?

Hmm, well first I think you should ask your friend who was his ex, if it would be alright with her if ya dated him. Then when she gives you the green light, start chatting him up. You don't have to directly ask him out, but you could invite him along on your next outing. The more and more you guys hang out and become close, then fill him in on how you feel. -Hugs, Jiae

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 5:20:04 PM

Magnifico Ragazza I need advise I really like my bgf(my ex bf)and at church Sunday he was there and we were smiling at each other the whole time we were there for like an hour and a half!And in 3rd grade we went out but I broke up with him.(BAD MISTAKE)And I really wanna tell him I like him but he is by bffs ex to!And I'm scared.Wat should I do?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 5:15:48 PM

****************************modder**************************
who's modding?I have a real problem and I need real help really bad!And I'm really confused!REALLY!

What's up boo? -Hugs, Jiae

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 5:09:27 PM

IS ANY1 ON?I WANNA CHAT I AM SO BORED!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/9/2007 4:36:53 PM

jacob is soooooooooo hot!!!!!!

by i on 5/9/2007 4:36:26 PM

Wow that is just ALOT mean i would be soo mad and and upset at the same time... but in the end brush it off my sholders

by Anna on 5/9/2007 4:00:19 PM

haha thats harsh

by Tay on 5/9/2007 12:50:45 PM

lol
GUESS WHAT?! my awesome blossum field trip to the beach is tomorrow!!! we arent aloud to wear bathing suites though Frown
anyone on??
im too exited to go to bed
it THE BEACH !!!
DUUUHHHH!!!

by SoftballChick on 5/8/2007 10:32:50 PM

dude. its callede Q TiPS!! after every shower!!

by Em on 5/8/2007 9:32:38 PM

(Smile

by Kiley on 5/8/2007 9:23:22 PM

Frown

by Kiley on 5/8/2007 9:23:04 PM

Smile

by Kiley on 5/8/2007 9:22:41 PM

Aloha

by Kiley on 5/8/2007 9:22:16 PM

hey hey ppl

by Kiley on 5/8/2007 9:21:12 PM

My friends have done thaat to me too u r not alone Smile

by hi on 5/8/2007 8:44:11 PM

HEY, HONEY! I will answer at 9! xojb

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 8:15:18 PM

HEY, JOHN CENA LOVER! I am working on your "prob" for blog! Question - are you saying he is your "ex" best guy friend or your "ex" boyfriend? I am confused. And why is he an "ex" anything? This will help me help you! Love, Jessica B

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 8:12:23 PM

************modder***********************************
can u pleeze give me advise about the boy at church?

Hey, sweetie! I wrote you back in general, but did not see the actual prob. It must have been modded before I got on. I can check back after my shift--and girls, give our girl JCL your love and help! xojb

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 8:04:46 PM

I wanna talk!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 8:03:15 PM

**********modder***************
I have a prob me and my bgf(my ex) r friends and stuff but I like him more then that and we go to the same church and instead of reading the bible we r smiling at each other.I really really REALLY like him should I tell him?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 8:00:35 PM

KIDDING JUST KIDDING SO DON'T ANY OF U GUYS BE SAYING STUFF LIKE GET OFF OF HERE PERV OR STUFF LIKE THAT I WAS JUST KIDDING!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:58:11 PM

I'm a boy!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:57:05 PM

U guys won't believe this but....

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:56:45 PM

Who here is a fan of Justin Timberlake?I love his songs "Summer Love"and"What goes around comes back around"I am just a really big fan!

Love him AND love that song especially! I sing it in my head all the time, ha ha. Do you guys want him to get back together with Cameron (they kissed on the red carpet at the Shrek premiere this week!) or find someone new? xojb

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:56:03 PM

Hello? :roll: I'm bored here!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:54:41 PM

I'm on!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:53:10 PM

Who's Modding??

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:52:43 PM

Is any1 on?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:51:35 PM

Hi peeps any1 on still?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 7:39:40 PM

I feel sorry for you mabey you should tell your "friend" off. She shouldn't do that if she's really your bud!

by Someone on 5/8/2007 6:57:01 PM

lol thats mean but very embrassing

by lol on 5/8/2007 6:53:00 PM

that is soo mean and embrassing Smile

by lol on 5/8/2007 6:51:22 PM

hey. ur "friend" doesn't seem like a true friend if she does that to you! If she knew u liked the guy, and she said that on purpose, u need to ignore her for like: EVER! U didn't deserve that, and next time she does something like that to u again, tell her that she has a LARGE booger in her nose!!

by candi on 5/8/2007 6:47:18 PM

B-A-D friend!

(but buy some Q-tips, k?)

by refrigeratedrubberbands on 5/8/2007 6:30:59 PM

People can be so rude! It's like when I was at the beach and I got this bad rash from wearing board shorts (I had my period and had to use a pad because I couldn't use tampons yet) so then my brothers were telling this girl about how I got a rash at the beach!! The girl is my age and she's more popular than me, so I was kind of afraid that it would get out. Thankfully, she didn't! :mrgreen:

by *MCH* on 5/8/2007 5:24:36 PM

Hi!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/8/2007 5:01:28 PM

That's gross and embarassing but it's natural to have ear wax in your ear.

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 5/8/2007 4:37:52 PM

Hey Kaylee W i'm still pretty new to this site too. also i like to just look at baby names just because i think it's interesting some of the names and their meanings, plus i love writing storys so i kinda need to look up names.

by cool kat on 5/8/2007 1:23:06 PM