9 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

10 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

11 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

Hairy infestation

One morning my parents woke me up early to do some lawn work. After I finished my chores, I went to the park with some...

girl wat i think u should do is forget about the whole entire thing i mean it is gross but it happened all u have to do is forget it all happened i mean he probably already forgot about it........ {IT'S JUST A TICK}.......

by jasmin on 9/24/2007 10:32:37 AM

was it only one tick???

by Kelly on 6/3/2007 3:25:12 PM

OMFG!! Once I was on a band trip last year, and my guy friend and I were on the band bus. It was night, and we got bored playing pictionary, listening to his iPod, and sleeping on each other. So, then he's like, hey, wanna make out? and I'm like, oooh, sure. And so we sat there kissing for like 10 minutes. Just then the little headlights above us turn on, and his friends are right behind us. Turns out they watched the whole thing, and were laughing and making obscene/vulgar comments. I got really PO'd, and I flung some stuff out of my trumpet case and some pencils at them. But then it turned into a stupid little fight full of the most random, pathetic, lame comebacks ever. His friends are such nasty little jerks, but it was actually pretty funny, lol. Ahhh, the dirty things that happen in band.... Tong

by Band Geek on 5/24/2007 10:07:20 PM

thanx because im bossy!

by Cindy on 5/16/2007 3:02:53 PM

how do you define a crush? is it some one you have known for a little while or is it some one you see and just keep thinking about them although you dont even know their name?

by Cindy on 5/15/2007 4:00:36 PM

Hola peoples!

by Amber on 5/13/2007 11:41:23 PM

robin,
awesome, well im gonna go..so cya laterz

luv u lots bye