9 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

10 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

12 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Hairy infestation

One morning my parents woke me up early to do some lawn work. After I finished my chores, I went to the park with some...

girl wat i think u should do is forget about the whole entire thing i mean it is gross but it happened all u have to do is forget it all happened i mean he probably already forgot about it........ {IT'S JUST A TICK}.......

by jasmin on 9/24/2007 10:32:37 AM

was it only one tick???

by Kelly on 6/3/2007 3:25:12 PM

OMFG!! Once I was on a band trip last year, and my guy friend and I were on the band bus. It was night, and we got bored playing pictionary, listening to his iPod, and sleeping on each other. So, then he's like, hey, wanna make out? and I'm like, oooh, sure. And so we sat there kissing for like 10 minutes. Just then the little headlights above us turn on, and his friends are right behind us. Turns out they watched the whole thing, and were laughing and making obscene/vulgar comments. I got really PO'd, and I flung some stuff out of my trumpet case and some pencils at them. But then it turned into a stupid little fight full of the most random, pathetic, lame comebacks ever. His friends are such nasty little jerks, but it was actually pretty funny, lol. Ahhh, the dirty things that happen in band.... Tong

by Band Geek on 5/24/2007 10:07:20 PM

thanx because im bossy!

by Cindy on 5/16/2007 3:02:53 PM

how do you define a crush? is it some one you have known for a little while or is it some one you see and just keep thinking about them although you dont even know their name?

by Cindy on 5/15/2007 4:00:36 PM

Hola peoples!

by Amber on 5/13/2007 11:41:23 PM

robin,
awesome, well im gonna go..so cya laterz

luv u lots bye

by somebody on 5/13/2007 9:42:06 PM

robin,
how old r u?

I'm 20.

xoxo, Robin H.

by somebody on 5/13/2007 9:38:29 PM

thats not bad at all

by someone on 5/13/2007 9:37:17 PM

robin,
do u have a bf?

Nope.

xoxo, Robin H.

by somebody on 5/13/2007 9:34:36 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.