AN HOUR AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

Hairy infestation

One morning my parents woke me up early to do some lawn work. After I finished my chores, I went to the park with some...

k be right back my ANNOYING sister needs the comp. again!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/12/2007 12:31:12 AM

K i'm back sorry it took so long my mom got on and so did my sisters did to!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/12/2007 12:28:49 AM

be back in a minute my mom need the comp.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 11:06:00 PM

Hey anyone who wants a date should come to Ohio u get lots of dates down here!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 11:05:40 PM

wow, that really isnt good.....he will prob. forget abou it though *hopefully*
:0)

by Vintage on 5/11/2007 11:01:11 PM

U still on Synchro_tennis_gal?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 11:00:35 PM

Good try that.If u have seen "when a stranger calls" that can happen to u u have to act before it's to late!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 10:59:33 PM

Synchro_tennis_gal,U need to find out who it is!If that happened to me I would call the police and have them track the call.Next time he calls answer it and make sure he's on the phone for about 1 minute3 at the most!And the police will track it.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 10:41:04 PM

Is any1 on?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 10:31:43 PM

Sorry it took me so long to get on my sister won't get off so my mom made her get off!It was so funny for some reason!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 10:30:57 PM