16 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

17 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

18 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Hairy infestation

One morning my parents woke me up early to do some lawn work. After I finished my chores, I went to the park with some...

Yes I like him!I♥ him so much!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 10:30:00 PM

Eeek! I HATE ticks, they don't live where I live, so i don't see them often, but when I'm in Virginia visiting my relatives, I've gotten a tick before. One time I noticed a tick ON MY NECK!!! After I had gotten home from Virgina. The little bugger!

by Katrina on 5/11/2007 8:58:48 PM

lalala_singer♥ I need advise I really like this boy and he goes to my church and Sunday he was smiling at me the whole time he went to my school but moved and in third grade we dated but we broke up.He smiles at me and I smile at him and he smiles at me does he like me?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:36:34 PM

No but have u seen Stick it?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:33:38 PM

I know she looks so much better without the black but she was pretty wearing black makeup and clothing.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:32:44 PM

Hi Fashion is my passion♥ do u watch wrestling?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:31:55 PM

Hello?????

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:22:28 PM

WHO THE HECK IS ON HERE?U HAVE DRIVEN ME CRAZY! :lol:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:21:57 PM

I wanna see the movie called Pirates of the Caribean At Worlds End!Orlando Bloom is sooo cute! :oops:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:21:19 PM

Who ever wants to watch wrestling it's on the CW channel i think it's channel 18.Yeah channel 18 I'm recording it so I can talk on here! :razz:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:19:22 PM