8 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

9 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

9 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

Hairy infestation

One morning my parents woke me up early to do some lawn work. After I finished my chores, I went to the park with some...

fashion is my passion♥ do u watch wrestling?I do there r some really HOT wrestlers John Cena is a wrestler.And he is HOT!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:17:06 PM

I'm not a big fan of the song girlfriend by Avril but I like Sk8er Boi and Complicated.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:12:25 PM

I can't wait to fall in love with u.U can't wait to fall in love with me.This just can't b summer love.U see this just can't b summer love.

I LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH I AM A BIG FAN OF JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:03:07 PM

Jessie, I've been trying to see who has been modding all day where have all the modders been?

Jiae is on vacation I think, so the girls in the office had to try to cover for her. But I had over 300 comments waiting for me when I started at 7, and 40 of them wanted responses with more and more coming in. Shew! I'm still trying to get through them all.

<3 Jessie M.

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 8:01:01 PM

Hey any1 on herestill?

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 7:36:30 PM

:oops:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 7:36:10 PM

The same thing happened to me in the shower it was so gross! :opps:

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 7:35:55 PM

hey miley? that was mean her nickname is fine and blake lewis is from american idol which im guessing u dont watch

by 2cute4u on 5/11/2007 7:35:19 PM

At first i was like so wat?tHEN all th sudden i thought about me in that situation and i'am like,ouch...that's horrile. I mean i have a crush and if that happened to me... it'd be bad. So i am super sorry.

by someone on 5/11/2007 7:30:29 PM

i feel so sorry for.but at least its over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by phoebe on 5/11/2007 7:22:26 PM