13 HOURS AGO #TBT (even if it's only Monday...) This HSM reunion is making us super nostalgic: http://t.co/uTtlt9Ozdx pic.twitter.com/VTDzKvp48y

14 HOURS AGO Got that one zit that won't go away? Here's what to do: http://t.co/bzWgdvbI04 pic.twitter.com/OFtHEWR8Ba

15 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you good at making friends?: http://t.co/FngJHiEtbK pic.twitter.com/TanHcB6ji0

COMMENTS

Hairy infestation

One morning my parents woke me up early to do some lawn work. After I finished my chores, I went to the park with some...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 5/11/2007 3:22:38 PM

Ok, so today 7th period i was in gym with the guy i like, and i was throwing a tennis ball really hard at the tennis court, cause i was bored. Anyways, he drops his tennis ball (cause he was playing with it) and steps right in front of me and is like, you beter not hit me. SO i threw the ball, and nailed him! Iwas liike omg im soooo sorry! it was SOOO embarassing!

Later my friend who saw it was like, he really didnt look mad, he kinda just looked starteled, and i still think he likes you =D

by Kat on 5/11/2007 3:01:14 PM

EWWWWWWWW!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 1:39:31 PM

ew ew ew ew ew ew...EWWWWWWW!!!!! SOOOO embarassing!

by 2cute4u on 5/11/2007 1:10:12 PM

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

that's not very embarrassing though. just gross.

by refrigeratedrubberbands on 5/11/2007 11:18:51 AM

lol...tht's funny (sry) but its not THAT embaressing...i think...

by Beauty With A Brain on 5/11/2007 9:34:14 AM

Wow that really stinks and a huge tick eww.(i hate ticks)

by Music Girl on 5/11/2007 9:11:45 AM

Which world do you wish you lived in?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.