9 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

10 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

11 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

Hairy infestation

One morning my parents woke me up early to do some lawn work. After I finished my chores, I went to the park with some...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Gabby(a.k.a half blonde) on 5/11/2007 3:22:38 PM

Ok, so today 7th period i was in gym with the guy i like, and i was throwing a tennis ball really hard at the tennis court, cause i was bored. Anyways, he drops his tennis ball (cause he was playing with it) and steps right in front of me and is like, you beter not hit me. SO i threw the ball, and nailed him! Iwas liike omg im soooo sorry! it was SOOO embarassing!

Later my friend who saw it was like, he really didnt look mad, he kinda just looked starteled, and i still think he likes you =D

by Kat on 5/11/2007 3:01:14 PM

EWWWWWWWW!

by John Cena Luvr on 5/11/2007 1:39:31 PM

ew ew ew ew ew ew...EWWWWWWW!!!!! SOOOO embarassing!

by 2cute4u on 5/11/2007 1:10:12 PM

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

that's not very embarrassing though. just gross.

by refrigeratedrubberbands on 5/11/2007 11:18:51 AM

lol...tht's funny (sry) but its not THAT embaressing...i think...

by Beauty With A Brain on 5/11/2007 9:34:14 AM

Wow that really stinks and a huge tick eww.(i hate ticks)

by Music Girl on 5/11/2007 9:11:45 AM