10 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

13 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

14 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Banana boyfriend

At lunch one day, I was trying to make my friends laugh, so I started making out with my friend's banana! My friends were laughing...

ur lucky

by ness on 6/28/2007 11:52:06 AM

HOW EMBERRASSING!!!!NEXT TIME TRY TO THINK OF OTHER THINGS TO MAKE THEM LAUGH...AND I DON'T MEAN MAKE OUT WITH ANOTHER FRUIT!

by ISABELLA on 6/22/2007 12:48:22 PM

Lucky! I mean, about the kiss. The bannana was nasty!

by Victoria on 6/19/2007 1:49:28 PM

well, im glad it turned out okay for you..

but i wish that would happen to me..besides the bananna partt.. haha

sigh* all the girls in my grade like this one boyyy..i think he likes me but he flirts with other girls alottt... he wont tell me who he likess..he wont tell anyonee! maybe he likes meee?

by iloveyou on 6/18/2007 8:52:05 PM

you got the guy to kiss you in the end,so i guess good job?

by queenie14 on 6/18/2007 8:19:21 PM

thats cute and funny =D you are so lucky to be kissed i mean i don't even have a Bf =0

by Kitty Kat on 6/18/2007 1:51:18 PM

Thats funny . I'm glad that your crush was nice. He still luvs u

by Trina on 6/18/2007 12:47:59 PM

wow!!! tip don't do that when people are around especially your crush!!!!!

by crystal on 6/18/2007 11:02:18 AM

LUCKY I WISH MINE WOULD DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL