1 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

2 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

3 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

Due date dilemma

One day, I was at the park walking my dog. I was waiting in this REALLY long line for ice cream, and there was a...

lol thats like the worst thing you can say to a "large" woman! haha my aunt actually is pregnant and im so exited!!!

by love2dance on 7/14/2007 10:00:27 PM

hi

by bambi on 7/11/2007 9:48:51 PM

One day I was riding a horse at my old school I jumped on the horse and my pants fell down in front of the whole school I had a big but and when i jumped of the horse to pull up my pants my shirt came up I had not worn a bra that day and i turned around everybody started laughing at me I had huge boobs so that made it even worse!I was embarresed that I ran to the princables office and my shirt was still up and the princable was a boy he could'nt stop starring!Talk about embarasing!!!

by ALYSSA on 7/11/2007 7:03:13 PM

One day I was riding a horse at my old school I jumped on the horseand my pants fell down in front of the whole school I had a big but and when i jumped of the horse to pull up my pants my shirt came up I had not worn a bra that day and i turned around everybody started laughing at me I had huge boobs so that made it even worse!I was embarresed that I ran to the princables office and my shirt was still up and the princable was a boy he could'nt stop starring!Talk about embarasing!!!

by ALYSSA on 7/11/2007 7:02:12 PM

One day I was at school and I had to go number 2 aka poop after I had went I found out that the toilet did not flush but after i was done there was a girl that was very popular she went into the restroom and screamed everybody had rushed in there and saw what I had done and all year I was called miss poop QUEEN!!! TALK ABOUT EMBARASSING!

by Madison on 7/11/2007 6:50:26 PM

ummmm....so what is this page 4

by lemons_r_crazy on 7/11/2007 4:31:12 PM

hey everyone ,so who's fave band is greenday?Smile

by lemons_r_crazy on 7/11/2007 4:29:23 PM

HI ANDIE LOL SOO WUTS UP ???

Hey, girl, not much, just super busy with all things GL. Smile
-andie

by LOL on 7/11/2007 1:25:57 PM

hi,could we forget about this whole miley thing?
♥♥bambi♥♥

by bambi on 7/10/2007 4:11:19 PM

that's stupid.no way would miley cyrus be on the internet talking to people she doesn't know. maybe this person hate her.miley is sooooooo not mean.

by bambi on 7/9/2007 10:13:50 PM