5 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

6 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

7 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Due date dilemma

One day, I was at the park walking my dog. I was waiting in this REALLY long line for ice cream, and there was a...

Hi andie may i ask you something so im gonna move and where im moving is to far away from the school im suposed to go and all my besties are going to that school and the school im suposed to go when i move has nobody i know sure its great to meeet new people but what about the peeps i grew up with what do i do (i feel like crying when i think about this)?

by jaynasa on 3/24/2014 10:25:34 AM

lol thats like the worst thing you can say to a "large" woman! haha my aunt actually is pregnant and im so exited!!!

by love2dance on 7/14/2007 10:00:27 PM

hi

by bambi on 7/11/2007 9:48:51 PM

One day I was riding a horse at my old school I jumped on the horse and my pants fell down in front of the whole school I had a big but and when i jumped of the horse to pull up my pants my shirt came up I had not worn a bra that day and i turned around everybody started laughing at me I had huge boobs so that made it even worse!I was embarresed that I ran to the princables office and my shirt was still up and the princable was a boy he could'nt stop starring!Talk about embarasing!!!

by ALYSSA on 7/11/2007 7:03:13 PM

One day I was riding a horse at my old school I jumped on the horseand my pants fell down in front of the whole school I had a big but and when i jumped of the horse to pull up my pants my shirt came up I had not worn a bra that day and i turned around everybody started laughing at me I had huge boobs so that made it even worse!I was embarresed that I ran to the princables office and my shirt was still up and the princable was a boy he could'nt stop starring!Talk about embarasing!!!

by ALYSSA on 7/11/2007 7:02:12 PM

One day I was at school and I had to go number 2 aka poop after I had went I found out that the toilet did not flush but after i was done there was a girl that was very popular she went into the restroom and screamed everybody had rushed in there and saw what I had done and all year I was called miss poop QUEEN!!! TALK ABOUT EMBARASSING!

by Madison on 7/11/2007 6:50:26 PM

ummmm....so what is this page 4

by lemons_r_crazy on 7/11/2007 4:31:12 PM

hey everyone ,so who's fave band is greenday?Smile

by lemons_r_crazy on 7/11/2007 4:29:23 PM

HI ANDIE LOL SOO WUTS UP ???

Hey, girl, not much, just super busy with all things GL. Smile
-andie

by LOL on 7/11/2007 1:25:57 PM

hi,could we forget about this whole miley thing?
♥♥bambi♥♥