12 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

15 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

16 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Girl Talk: Open Up, Buttercup!

I have a hard time makin' new friends and I don't ever know what to say. When everyone in class is talkin' to each other...

In 2nd period I'm always partners with this girl name Wendy and she's really quiet how can I start the convo she's really shy like me and I don't know what to ask her or to say also me and old best friend aren't hanging out cause I'm hanging out with new people and every time I try talking to her she ignores me how can I make her to talk to me again? Also I've been down lately because I found my old bffs and they have so much bffs while I have little how can I make myself feel better again??

Talk to your partner by asking simple question that lead to conversations. For example..

-Do you have any brothers/sisters?

-What did you do this Thanksgiving?

-Do you have any plans this upcoming holidays?

-How was your weekend?

As for your old BFF, you should ask if you she wants to hang out with you and your friends. She may be feeling left out. Or make time to hang out with just her.

I'm sure doing all of this will make you feel better! You go girl!
mailyse f.

ugh!
whatever
love yall
byeez!

by some1whodreams on 11/17/2007 3:07:35 PM

MOD~
Okay my next door neighbor has a freind and she dated one of my friends for a year.Well they just broke up and it's getting kind of messy.My friend asked a girl to the dance right after they broke up and my NDN and his friend had a plan not knowing he got rejected. My NDN walked up to his friend right in front of my friend and asked her out. My friend walked into science POed. All he said was he was ready to kill my NDN. Where did I get the story from my NDN last night. It felt kind if weird asking though and weirder after because I hardly talk to my NDN for the sake of my rep. considering he doesn't have a good one. So now in shock I want to tell someone so I told you that way everyone can stay anonymous. I don't know wether I should tell some of my friends.

I'm actually really confused after reading that babe...I don't get it...sorry?

♥ Alli

by Sammy on 11/17/2007 10:18:06 AM

Don't worry it will all fall into place

by girlygirl on 11/16/2007 11:29:27 PM

aw, don't we all

by girlygirl on 11/16/2007 11:28:46 PM

well idk the thing is like sometimes it's soo hard to talk to him, but sometimes it's soo easy.. i just wish it could be like i like you, you like me, boom happy ever after

by babydoll on 11/16/2007 11:28:19 PM

Ditto, for me.. don't let yourself believe that he likes someone else, wehnt hat someone could be you

by hannah montana on 11/16/2007 11:24:54 PM