Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

12 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

13 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Flirting 101

G-Blog’s Guide to Giving the Googly Eyes I spy, with my little eye… one very cute guy… …Now what? We’ve all been there: spotted...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
thanks! and also are there any other techniques that you can think of to have him notice me more. cuz alot the times when i try to talk to him its awkward....im not that good of a conversationalist. like i have a good sense of humor, but its hard for me to think of witty remarks whenever he playfully teases me. thx!

You dont always have to have playful remarks! Just say what comes to mind. Tease him back! Just keep the conversation fun and interesting and youll be fine Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by livelaughlove888 on 1/5/2011 10:59:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so there is this guy that i REALLY like. and i mean REALLY REALLY REALLY! so we have this one class together and he usually is there early to finish up homework he didnt get so i go early too to see him. for the past week he has been asking me alot of questions about hw and i just go work with him then. the thing is that he never used to talk to me at all. we dont talk much beyond schoolwork, but my friend thinks he likes me because he talks to me way more than he talks to other girls. he also playfully teases me and when i got something right that the teacher asked he said "Good Job, "my name""Do you think that he might like me? and also what are some good conversation topics that i could use with him? thanks! Smile

Well if hes giving you some extra attention he may like you. As for things to talk about with him you just gotta get to know him and find things you have in common. If he is wearing a band tshirt comment on it and find out about his music tastes etc. Good luck! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by livelaughlove888 on 1/5/2011 10:06:22 PM

***NEED ADVICE? NEED IT FAST? Im not like every other girl who say they give great advice...I give AWESOME advice! Ask me about anything.No question is too stupid or dumb.Were all humans (welll i hope so at least lol).We all need help and make mistakes.Dont need advice? NO PROB! I'm always around checking on things..what are you waiting for come to my profile now!!! xoxoxox luv yaaa's <3 <3 <3***

by lolandpeace987 on 1/4/2011 4:27:36 PM

*MOD**MOD***MOD****MOD!!(:
My friend realyyyyyyy likes this guy and she wants to know how to ask him out, and she will ask me for suggestions but honestly i have NOOOOO idea how to ask a guy out! ): and suggestions?? Thankss(:

Hey girlie! Don't worry cause GL's got you covered. You can find a great article with tons of advice on dating we have posted here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/09/29/get-him-to-ask-you-out.aspx
Jessica W.

by syddakidxo on 12/29/2010 10:27:28 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!! HELP PLEASE!!!! Sorta, sometimes. One time, we were sitting at a table (with two other girls), sharing stories, and he looked around at all of us and said, "Im going to share with..." and he looked at me "You!" (This was the answer to the question Helen S. asked. Look below)

Hey girl, I see what you're saying.  It's hard to say for sure (the only way to know is to ask him!).  But you should also check out this article -  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  It's got great (sneaky!) tips for telling if he's into you.  xoxo

Marie H.

by LittleMissRandom on 12/6/2010 7:02:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
@Helen S. from my 1st question:

by LittleMissRandom on 12/5/2010 8:33:38 PM

by LittleMissRandom on 12/5/2010 5:18:47 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
A guy I like makes great eye contact with me. It's firm and almost never moves. But does that mean he likes me?
---LittleMissCommenter---

hey!  it's hard to tell, does he also go out of his way to be around you?

Helen S.

by LittleMissRandom on 12/5/2010 3:04:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
i know my crush likes me!! (he also pretty much does all the stuff suggested here) i'm a really fun person that guys like to joke around with, but whenever my crush talks to me, i get nervous and am really quiet and kinda boring. how do i get out of this habbit?? he's really sweet and i want to date him!!

Hey girl, just dare yourself to be yourself. Treat him like a friend. Dare yourself to ask questions to get to know him and don't think of him as BF material yet.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by lovin*da*sunshine on 11/30/2010 8:17:23 PM

I've done all these things to the guy like, but touch him. I don't know how to get comfortable enough to touch him and I don't know how he'll take it. Oh and the guy does a lot of this stuff back to me, but is really mean to me. My friends say he just likes me but I don't know... HELP!!!

by sjbrown333 on 11/28/2010 11:17:18 PM