Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

6 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

7 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Flirting 101

G-Blog’s Guide to Giving the Googly Eyes I spy, with my little eye… one very cute guy… …Now what? We’ve all been there: spotted...

MOD MOD MOD!!
How do I know if I like a guy?

Hey girl, you'll know, trust me. You'll think about him more, he'll start to get in the way of other things and you'll just feel good around him. Enjoy not liking a guy though because there's a lot of ups and downs with liking them.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by *sTaRsTrUcK* on 8/29/2010 5:38:31 PM

OPMG these tips are SOOO helpful! I've been puzzling ober how to flirt with guys, and now i know!!

by lalacookie114 on 8/6/2010 9:50:56 AM

MODMODMOD
last summer i got to be really good friends with this guy. we were more than best friends. we kinda drifted apart during school then got in a fight and made up but then we drifted apart again. he wont talk to me no matter what. whenever i try to talk or text him he barely replies. what should i do to tell him im still into him without going over the top???? thanks

Hey girl, I think you need to let him know that when he wants to talk to you, you're ready to talk to him and want to be friends. For now, however, give him some distance. He just may need some time apart.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by letanglvr58 on 7/5/2010 9:34:16 PM

MOD MOD! i am broke and have no money. do you have any ideas for jobs for people in grade 6(im 11 yrs old). thannks Smile

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by swimclick on 5/26/2010 8:13:05 PM

MOD MOD!! do you have any suggestions on how to impress a guy without looking like your trying?

Hey girl, My best tip is to just be confident.  Be willing to approach him and strike up a convo.  If you can give him a friendly smile, and really listen, he will see what an awesome gal you are to chat with, and that's a great start.

Marie H.

by swimclick on 5/26/2010 7:16:54 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!OK so theres this cutiei class and he glances at me and i glance back and laghf if its funni and he lafs 2 ad at pe he talks abot me when i walk past him and his group but he already taken but he does the eye thingie i like him...but does he like me!!!!!?????

It seems like maybe he was flirting with you, but maybe not if he has a girlfriend.
Kayla C.

by reblerocker on 5/20/2010 7:05:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD! How do you flirt without looking REALLY weird? & Still be super confident?

Hey girl!  The important thing is to just show the guy that you are interested in him as a person.  If you can hold your head high, ask him questions about himself (and then really listen!), he will see that you are a fun, friendly girl that's great to talk to.  If you want some other GL-approved tips, try this:

Marie H.

by Smile_if_U-want on 5/19/2010 5:41:55 PM

thanks MOD

by MJrules on 5/9/2010 2:51:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD thanks! is it similar with texts? cause i cant call him every night cause my parents will hear and they think im asleep. and how do i tell him i like him, with out like actually saying "i like you." i kinda more want him to get the idea that i like him

Yep the same with texts. Give him little compliments to let him know you like him. Say things like "Aww you're so cute" or "You're really funny we should hang out more" . Eventually he'll get the hint. Smile

Lynae P.

by Glee Obsessed on 5/9/2010 2:09:33 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD cool tips, although i am already flirting expert!!Smile how do you text flirt? or flirt through the phone? see my crush doesnt go to my school so i dont see him that often. i think he likes me but i want him to ask me out. we text till late every night or talk on the phone. thnx in advance!

Hey girly, flirting over the phone is the same as flirting in person. Give him little compliments and ask suggestive questions. Laugh a little, and make fun of him sometimes. It's a little easier to flirt over the phone because you can be more relaxed, so just have fun with it. Smile

Lynae P.