1 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 block the cold with tough @UrbanOGcom ankle booties: http://t.co/Q1Z32YfVEN

3 HOURS AGO 3 teas to make you feel flawless: http://t.co/YOHoHTs1XQ

COMMENTS

Flirting 101

G-Blog’s Guide to Giving the Googly Eyes I spy, with my little eye… one very cute guy… …Now what? We’ve all been there: spotted...

I always find that being kind of "mean" works really well esp. in outgoing guys. With my crush i try and steal his pencil (he now has my pencil, i have his) and play "footsies" underneath our desks. Just kick him under the desk when the teacher isn't looking. It works like a charm. Hope this helps!

by solosinger7 on 2/7/2010 3:24:50 PM

MOD- So there's this guy at my school, and I've liked him off and on since the beginning of the school year. But I've decided that I don't need to like him anymore because he doesn't like me. I don't think he's ever dated someone his age, yeah, he likes older girls. We're both in the same grade. He does things sometimes that makes me think he likes me, but them I see him go off and to the same things so other girls. How do I get over him? I can't stop thinking about him...

Hey Girl! Getting over guys is a difficult task, been there done that! Start doing things that make YOU happy. Think back to something that you used to do before you liked this boy because you thought he would judge you. I changed my whole entire schedule around because of my crushes. Keep busy and you'll be sure to move on eventually Smile best of luck! xo Lizzie
lizzie n.

by hannahbanana64 on 1/29/2010 4:18:24 PM

Wow This is like the opposite of what I do. But my ideas worked! Abbie Zane Couch does Like ME!!!

by LottyDa on 1/27/2010 9:24:09 PM

Thank you sooo much for the advice MOD!

by dancingkween220 on 1/22/2010 11:01:25 PM

so i like this guy and he sits across from me in reading and he goes on my bus. I don't know if he likes me or not. Every once and a while i quickly glance at him and he looks at me then we both look away. Sometimes he kinda tuns in his seat in the bus and quickly looks at me and it just happens to be the times when i look at him. It kinda feels weird because every time he looks at me i've been looking at him so he notices. We never really talk to each other that much because i'm shy and he's quiet anyway. Idk what to do! HELP!
p.s. Can someone tell me what MOD means?? I'm new to this site so i don't have a clue. THANKS!

Hey  babes,  I think it just happens youre looking at eachother at the same time. I have a staring problem myself. It is hard to like someone if you have never really spoken. Iif you are interested in him take advantage of the fact that he sits across from you. That is the most opportune spot!  xo JANA

jana k.

by Bieberluva12 on 1/21/2010 10:09:02 PM

~MOD~ these are great tips! but I still have trouble flirting! I don't text the guys in my grade like at all ... But all the other girls do. I'm sick of being the only one who seems, well, completely socially awkward around boys! How do I get their number and start texting them(it's a small grade, so I've technically known them all since like first grade. Also, it's not that they think I'm weird or anything, I've just never gotten to know them even tho all my friends have.)? And once I start texting them, how do I keep the conversation going? because the guys tend to say "yeah" and "cool" as replys to the texts, and my friends all know what a cute and flirty thing to say to that is, but I can never think of anything. Please help!

Hey babes, I am akward and I am 24. Texting should never be conversational. You drop a line every now and then but texting full conversations that you could just speak to each other is obnoxious, atleast in my opinion. If you are ever aroung guys whose number you want just say " We have known each other ofr song and I dont have your number!" Play up the fact that you are familiar with each other. xo JANA

jana k.

by dancingkween220 on 1/21/2010 10:06:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
OK. So this is kind-of long so sorry Smile Well, I'm in the sixth grade, and I've had 3 boyfriends this year (this grade i mean) and i like this guy but he won't go out with me. my friends say I'm really pretty but I scare every boy cuz I am too hard with rejections Frown And I'm not. Its just that all the boys that ask me out are really weird and I don't like them.
Thanks! XOXO Mycah

Hey doll!  You should talk to the guy you like and ask him why he won't go out with you.  Let him know you like him and that you're not as harsh as people think you are.
tyler j.

by mycahgurl on 1/15/2010 9:01:20 AM

i just be totally random

like with this guy i like this other guy yells FREE CANDY!

amd i was like, did he just say candy???

and the guy i like was like, yeah i think spencer just said that

i took off across the room. Smile

by Gale4ever on 1/10/2010 7:22:58 PM

*****MODMODMODMOD*******
ok so how do i let a guy who has a girlfriend but doesn't want anyone to know that i like him? btw he is a year younger than me. he always talks to me when he gets a chance, already nicknamed me,and makes me laugh all hour and asks sbout me when i'm not there. (we only have one class together because i'm in high school and he is still in middle school) would it work even though we are in different parts of school? if he doesn't want anyone to know about him and his girlfriend does that mean he really likes her? should i flrit back when he is flirting? does all this mean he likes me and is trying to show it?

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. ?, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Sammy d.

by corkybob on 1/9/2010 4:12:58 PM

mod mod mod
thx. for the ideas. but what should i do or say if he simmply says no. should i say somethingback or walk away. and if i should say something back what should i say. You guys are the best. N i got to a Catholic School which does not have lockers so that is a problem. What should i say if everyone finds out that i asked him out??? They will be laughing at me for days. Thank you once again. You are saints.

Hey babe,

Don't just walk away. If you guys are friends simply tell him that you just wanted to tell him how you feel and you hope that it doesn't affect your friendship. Not everyone will be laughing - and if they are, who cares. You did something bold and brave and life is about taking those kind of risks.

xoxo Keltie