8 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

12 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Hearty minestrone soup

Warm up with a bowl or two of this totally homemade soup. Yum!

Ooh I loveeeeeee me the soup!

by Bieberfever616 on 9/1/2011 8:11:58 PM

Looks yummy

by livelaughlove1610 on 1/2/2010 1:37:07 PM

i love chocolate more chocolate

by jonasfan23 on 10/28/2009 11:43:27 AM

mod. is there anywhere you can get songs legally for cheaper than iTunes?

Hey girl! Unfortunately, there isn't. Try getting CD's from the library and burning them onto your iTunes.

XOXO

Liz
Liz L.

by 123abc on 10/7/2009 1:44:06 PM

looks yummy

by peanutslush on 10/4/2009 1:04:00 PM

is anyone MODDING?

I am Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by periodworrier17 on 10/3/2009 9:00:46 PM

my favortie kind of soup is patato soup! yummmmmy!

by vana903 on 10/3/2009 5:19:40 PM

It looks good here, but when they have it at school it's so yucky!

Check out my profile; I give the best advice!

God Bless!

by Abriella123 on 10/3/2009 4:53:00 PM

I love minestrone soup! its like my favorite lol and Im having some tonite i hope Laughing

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 10/3/2009 3:34:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i am REALLY craving chocolatte. idk what to do..we have these nice warm brownies but i really shouldn't eat one. what else can i eat? (don't have anything like pudding.... do you know what tackles choc. cravings?)

Hey girl! You could eat a small portion of the brownie or you could try like a granola bar that has choclate in it
Eryn G.