2 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

2 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

5 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: Make-'em-Yourself

Low on funds this holiday season? Don't be a scrooge and skip the prezzies! Instead, put your creative juices to the test and whip up...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so for the gingerbread scrub is there any subsitutes you can use insted of the almond oil? Thanks a bunch in advance(:

Hey girl,

Try canola or vegetable oil. They're basically the same in texture (light) but just aren't infused with that almond scent. No biggie, as long as they work the same, right? Smile

Lauren C.

by cottoncandy_xoxo on 10/13/2011 3:26:38 PM

what is modding
also have any good ideas for thing to do with your old clothes and and DIY spa recepies

by allycat1998 on 3/13/2010 6:52:59 PM

I really want to make the body scrub but I don't know where/how/when to get the almond oil

can it be replaced with another oil??

by soccer girl210 on 12/23/2009 5:35:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

sorry! but i am still confused:
it says 3/4 cup each fine sea salt
granular brown sugar
almond oil

can u explain what it means by that and like how much for the brown sugar and almond oil?

Thanks sooo much! Smile

Almond oil
1/2 tsp each cinnamon and pumpkin-pie spice
1/4 tsp ginger
Few drops vanilla

by soccerlovaforev96 on 12/1/2009 9:09:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
3/4 sea salt for EACH jar of body scrub?
And how much Granular brown sugar and
Almond oil ?? Sorry,!! i ask to much questions!!!
*=)

Hey babe! Not sure where you saw sea salt...but use 1/4 cup granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons of almond oil, and 2 tablespoons milk.

Megan R.

by soccerlovaforev96 on 12/1/2009 7:07:49 PM

Hey! For the ginger body scrub, what does it mean when it says 3/4 cup EACH fine sea salt?
Thanks!
*=)

Hey girl! I just checked it out...it just means adding 3/4cups worth of sea salt to ginger body scrub recipe.  Nothin' extra Smile
Megan R.

by soccerlovaforev96 on 11/29/2009 6:24:18 PM

Lissy,
thanks a bunch! Your a lot more helpful then my friends. lol just kidding. well no not really, but thanks! I really appreciate it!

Well im off to make those adorable body scrubs!
good night,

by joy on 12/22/2007 8:57:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!

I need help....one of my guy friends that ive nkown since the begginning of school this year just asked me out on Friday(our last day of school) through one of my long time friends. I dont know what to do.....should i givee him a chance? Lets just say hes not the most popular guys at school.....well how bout we call him alex. And the kid I liked Garret. Garret and I have known each other since we were really little....but we were split up as kids because he went to one school and i went to a different one. But we met back up in middle school.

I like alex but i like him like a friend not a boyfriend. But Garret likes someone else, but he wont tell me.....Oh and did i mention alex doesnt have a cell phone?

I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO IS READING THIS PLEASE HELP TOO!

Don't go out with guys you don't like, it not fair to the guy and usually the relationships end up badly because giving the guy a chance doesn't usually work out in most situations (there are exceptions but they are rare). And if you like someone else its really not for to the guy. I hope that helps!!!
Toodles,