AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Breakfast Burrito

This is a delicious, fill-you-up ten minute breakfast but it’s too messy to eat on the bus. So eat it in your dad’s car. (Just...

My mom and i make FANTASTIC breakfast burritos!
what you need are:
1 egg
1 tortilla
1 potato
1 handful of ur fav cheese shredded

Scramble the egg over the sink and cook it on the stove. Sprinkle the cheese on top. For the potato dice it up and cook it with some salt and a drissle of olive oil. Then mix egg and potato, put in tortilla, wrap it up and EAT IT! Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 6/20/2012 12:35:37 PM

This looks delicious! Im vegeterian and I love to cook so this is perfect i will try it tomorrow morning Smile

by bella0sky on 4/24/2011 4:20:15 PM

that sounds amazing im so going to make it tomorrow i cant wait, i should make one for my parents anniversary!!!!!!!! at least now i dont have to get them a present! lol just kidding!

by babygirl27 on 7/15/2010 12:19:20 PM

I just made this and it was amazing!!!!!!! I also made one for my mom and we both loved it!! I recommend it to anyone! Its soooooo good and so easy to make!!

-Allie

by alliecat1010 on 3/29/2010 8:43:37 AM

this looks really good! i'm going to try to make it tomorrow morning. yum!

by shastagirl11 on 1/17/2010 11:18:37 PM

This recipe is delish! Usually my breakfast consists of cereal and a glass of orange juice. This was such a great and healthy choice that I've decided to find more vegetarian recipes so I can enjoy food like this everyday!

HannahSmile

by marinelife25 on 1/16/2010 12:01:59 PM

mmmm this sounds so good! i cant wait till tomorrow morning im gonna make it! or... ill just make it not im hungry!

by annarose4ever on 1/12/2010 9:37:26 PM

My parents would love if I made that for them in the morning one weekend. I could print the recipe and have it for future us.

by luckykel on 1/9/2010 10:28:05 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Hey Girls!

You can ask me advice on anything! i give the best advice! I love giving advice and you get your answer sooo fast!

ALL NEW

Tell me ur skin tone, eye color, hair color, and tell me if ur hair is curly , straight, or wavy and ill tell u wat looks awesome on you!

PLZ comment on my profile!

by modmodmod on 1/9/2010 7:55:09 PM

I'm a vegeterian so I'm soooooo glad you posted this! Im always looking for a good vegeterian recipe Smile

by kookygirl54 on 1/9/2010 7:09:51 PM