AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

2 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

3 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

COMMENTS

I'm totally starstruck

I am what you would call starstruck. I always dream about meeting certain actors and actresses. Why can I be like everyone else and like...

Oh dear, girlie, uh, I actually LIKE the boy next door, and, um, well, I'm trying to STOP. I'd rather be in your situation than mine.

by cats-r-the-best on 8/5/2010 11:32:49 PM

Hey don't worry, I do the EXACT same thing hahaha I always dream about meeting actors and other famous movie makers

by bubbletrouble96 on 7/27/2010 10:39:30 AM

Mod I'd really like my ?s ansered!!!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to

answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our

lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for

understanding. ♥, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Helen S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/16/2010 10:48:48 AM

Mod mod mod please answer my ?s!!! It's really unfair the limit you've suddenly set on 1,000 letters some girls have bigger problems than 1,000 lettere can express!!

Hey! I'm sorry you feel that way, you can always post more than one comment Smile

Helen S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/16/2010 10:14:47 AM

Mod mod mod hey well I sent about 5 questions I believe if you don't mind try to answer them soon! I totes apprechiate all you've answerd! Your an awesome mod and totally sweet!

Hey! Thanks girl! Yeah we'll get to them asap Smile
Helen S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/16/2010 9:32:16 AM

Mod mod mod I've been having a hard time lately I dint wanna talk to anyone but I already journal I'm not gonnna tell everything but I'll say a few things my cousin just died,my papa just died my uncle just had a stroke!! I'm ugly and chubby! I get like repeats if the day papa died! I cry alot! I'm scared alot! I still suck my thumb! weird things happen to me I hear my name being called noones calling my name The Shadow is so scary it's a thing that follows mr and stuff but not a ghost at all! It mentally connects! I always are scared someone else will die! I have hypoglycemia,a hear prob and hurt foot! I get confused easily and "leave" myself and change bodies! I have scary thoughts! I worry alot! How should I cope,how can u relate etc! Be thorough please! Remember I can't talk to any1 comfotablu! I often wanna die!! I have alit of grief! It's hard to believe I've lost ppl I'm close to! I've list over 12 ppl close! My fam knows a little and we also just had a horribble carwreck!! Help

I so wish I could offer some great advice. Unfortunately since I’m not an expert on the

matter, I don’t want to point you in the wrong direction. Try having a chat with a trusted adult. I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to help you get things squared away.

Your Blog Patrol Babes

Helen S.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/16/2010 9:31:19 AM

Mod mod mod I've been having a hard time lately I dint wanna talk to anyone but I already journal I'm not gonnna tell everything but I'll say a few things my cousin just died,my papa just died my uncle just had a stroke!! I'm ugly and chubby! I get like repeats if the day papa died! I cry alot! I'm scared alot! I still suck my thumb! weird things happen to me I hear my name being called noones calling my name The Shadow is so scary it's a thing that follows mr and stuff but not a ghost at all! It mentally connects! I always are scared someone else will die! I have hypoglycemia,a hear prob and hurt foot! I get confused easily and "leave" myself and change bodies! I have scary thoughts! I worry alot! How should I cope,how can u relate etc! Be thorough please! Remember I can't talk to any1 comfotablu! I often wanna die!! I have alit of grief! It's hard to believe I've lost ppl I'm close to! I've list over 12 ppl close! My fam knows a little and we also just had a horribble wreck!!! Frown

Hey sweetie.  Instead of giving you advice that may not even be any good, I want you to go to this page on our site: http://www.girlslife.com/category/dealing-with-loss.aspx.  It has a lot of articles and advice that you may be able to relate to and learn from.  If you want to seek help, we have a list of places you can do so here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx. I really hope you start feeling better <3
Brittany B.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 7/15/2010 1:19:58 PM

OMG! I've been having the same problem! I recently got obsessed with this soccer player from the Spanish team. His name is Fernando Torres and I just can't stop thinking about him. Staring at pix of him all day is starting 2 get distracting and a waste of time. It's really frustrating dealing with hormones and logic. Hope I can learn to control my need for a "fernando torres daily dose". xP

by imagine on 7/14/2010 9:24:43 PM

Mod mod mod hey well I sent about 5 questions I believe if you don't mind try to answer them soon! I totes apprechiate all you've answerd! Your an awesome mid and totally sweet!

hey girl! I am working as fast as i can.
Eryn G.

by Memesputerpunkingirl on 4/25/2010 5:13:55 PM

Mod mod mod I've been having a hard time lately I dint wanna talk to anyone but I already journal I'm not gonnna tell everything but I'll say a few things my cousin just died,my papa just died my uncle just had a stroke!! I'm ugly and chubby! I get like repeats if the day papa died! I cry alot! I'm scared alot! I still suck my thumb! weird things happen to me I hear my name being called noones calling my name The Shadow is so scary it's a thing that follows mr and stuff but not a ghost at all! It mentally connects! I always are scared someone else will die! I have hypoglycemia,a hear prob and hurt foot! I get confused easily and "leave" myself and change bodies! I have scary thoughts! I worry alot! How should I cope,how can u relate etc! Be thorough please! Remember I can't talk to any1 comfotablu! I often wanna die!! I have alit of grief! It's hard to believe I've lost ppl I'm close to! I've list over 12 ppl close! Be thorough with ur answer but don't answer talk to someone!! Why do u think the odd stuff happens? How can I get rid of my grief? Recently a dog I dogsat died too! Post and anser asap!I barely wanna live anymore! I told my mom a little in an email but she never replied and honestly I don't mind!

hey girl! It seems like you are going through a hard time so keep on journaling and just know that everything will get better and it really does help to talk to someone if you want to try it.
Eryn G.