AN HOUR AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

2 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

3 HOURS AGO ICYMI catch @ChloeGMoretz in the @IfIStay trailer here: http://t.co/wUNpUVWwTd

COMMENTS

My sister is prettier than me

Dear Sister, Ideally, sisters should think of each other as teammates, not rivals, but sisters often do compete and one sister may have strengths the other...

Beauty is only skin deep!

by wei-lan_98 on 11/20/2010 11:45:01 PM

yeah i know how it feels to think you're being compared to your sister. But you are unique and theres no one else that is like you because we all have strengths and weaknesses

by emmybear44 on 8/28/2010 12:11:34 PM

Hey Babes!
Want an awesome club to join! Look no further! Join the HappyPlace! club!
HappyPlace! is a place I created for girls like you to come to and ask for advice by one of out expert girls! Sadly this club is VERY new so I dont have any expert girls! If you would like to be one make sure you post your comment on the HappyPlace! page! I run HappyPlace! from my account HappyPlace is just a page and it may never get updated SO check for updates by me in the comment box! Make sure you check us out! LEADERSHIP POSTIONS AVAILABLE!
Have a beautiful day!
<3 HappyPlace! Presidant and Founder!

by *live_laugh_love14* on 8/27/2010 10:09:13 AM

in that picture i can't really tell who's the one who thinks the other girl is prettier there both pretty Smile

by abigail is awesome ;) on 8/21/2010 9:55:46 AM

MOD please respond!! i was texting this guy and i told him something i shouldnt have said. his mom read the text and wants to call my mom. she hasnt called yet and its been almost a week. but there is a back to school party both our parents are going to and im afriad she might tell! i cant tell my mom! what do i do??

Hey girl, I guess the best thing to do would be to call his mom and talk to her. Tell her you really didn't mean it, and she doesn't need to tell your mom because you made a mistake and you wish you could really take it back. She was a girl once too, I'm sure she'll understand.

lauren r.

by lillavender9 on 8/19/2010 5:21:31 PM

Me and my sis are 13 and a half months apart (I'm older), so things have always been a little competitive between us. How do we work it out? We focus on the positives about ourselves, and encourage each other with compliments and favors. Having a sissy is a gift--embrace it. ;)

by countrycutie12 on 7/15/2010 1:42:35 PM

HELP ME!!! I got a really short haircut, that trust me, is super ugly. I need help on how to maybe make it grow faster so I don't go back to school looking.... well.... ugly! Help me please!

by yourbeautiful on 6/13/2010 10:20:09 PM

i know how u feel but i have NO REAL SISTERS.. so this is how my family is: my mom gave birth to me when she was 21..then my step dad (now dad, he adopted me) and his ex-wife had my step sister Chalyssa, then my mom and step dad (again adopted me) got married and had my 2 half sisters..BUT..we dont think of our family as that.. we are a REGULAR family..none of the words "step" or "half" come to our minds..kind of off subject BUT my oldest sister id really beautiful..she has a boyfriend, skinny, has the nice phone, and a car, and EVERYTHING..i feel like the ugly duckling..i mean i am FAT, have a HUGE butt, and HUGE boobs..i mean i know i should be grateful, but really, sometimes i wish i could wear shorts without my butt hanging out..plesae someone help

by elmorockz1252 on 5/21/2010 8:40:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
Hey!
ok so i want a face book but my mom says i cant! she also saidt that i cant because
1, not old enogh
2, there is 2 many 'evil' ppl in the world!
but all my friends have one and i want one really badly!i want a facebook becuase ive lived in Germany and i try to stay connected with my friends from there because they wont email me back i told my mom that but she doesnt listen! what can i do??!!

Hey girl, the cool thing about Facebook is you can control your privacy settings so your name doesn't show up in searches and only your friends can see your profile. Tell your mom you'd like a Facebook to stay in touch with your German friends and classmates here only and that you can set the privacy settings together. That way she can play a role on deciding who can and more importantly, CANNOT see your profile.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Bell1997 on 5/19/2010 8:47:40 PM

MOD (or any 1 with the time 2 reply)
(sorry if this is a long)there is this guy in my grade that i have been talking 2 lately. our school did this thing where they match us up with some1 in 7-9 grades and we take these test and put us 2getter and we buy them as a fundraiser anyways we were matched up. we kinda laughed it off and 4got @ it. then last month we took a trip 2 a overnite camp w/ our grade 4 a wk. we hadnt really talked very much lately but he was in my group and stuff... anyways we got 2 choose wat we were gonna do 4 a part of the day and he would come ^ and ask me wat i was doin then after i answered he was like me2... he sat with me all the time and was always next to me whenever i turned around... when we got back he sat next to me in the classes we have 2gether and we have kinda been txting and stuff. the other day his friend (who i turned down a couple of months ago) told me i was obsessed with this guy and i would do anything he told me 2 do and all this other crap... anyways last wkend my by best friend had a dance and he stood there and talked 2 me when we were talking and dancing as a group and then they played a slow song and this girl thats a little overly flirty took him and was all over him. then the girl who was throwing the party cut in bc he looked pretty miserable and he was lookin @ me the whole time... later he came up 2 me and a said he was sorry he hadnt gotten 2 dance w me... but anyways i was wondering if it seems like he likes me or if just being flirty thanks... Smile (agian srry this is so long)

Hey girlie,

It sounds like there's a pretty good shot he likes you!  Don't listen to what other people are saying and just try to keep doing what you're doing - text, hang out, chat in class, and let him get to know you even better Smile good luck!

Lauren C.