AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Is your summer crush a keeper?: http://t.co/3nugrgEEZi pic.twitter.com/ucIJZvvndv

2 HOURS AGO Did you check out @maddieziegler 's spooky performance on @ABCFpll last night? We're obsessed: http://t.co/BdmU6Ly1zy pic.twitter.com/XGda6zkVFF

3 HOURS AGO Eat your way to better skin: http://t.co/pf3N4Hjkuq pic.twitter.com/NJdTaVHGbP

COMMENTS

FEATURE FRIDAY: The GL Bikini Body Work Out

With sun, surf and handsome hotties looming on the horizon, it’s time to strut the sand with a whole new body-lovin’ attitude. Let our works-for-everybody...

goody i will try and do this as much as possible i hope it will help me lose weight!

by yummyhair99 on 3/27/2013 9:59:29 PM

bikini here I come!!!

by 25noodles on 7/3/2010 10:25:59 PM

hay i mean i lost 50 pounds & now im 80 pounds and i finally have a bikini body & i can eat junk food and still look like i only eat veggies its awesome i finally feel good and proud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by RPatz210 on 3/19/2009 8:49:04 PM

COOL!!! THIS is cool i am 80 pounds and i want 2 lose 0 pounds but i am eating WAYYY more than i used 2! THIS WILL HELP A *WHOLE* LOT!!!

If any one has more *TIPS* or *ADVICE* please tell me on my profile it is : koolgal not koolgal3 that is my other account!

-Koolgal

by koolgal on 3/8/2009 11:48:10 AM

great i have been looking for a good plan like this.lol

by bannaboo2 on 2/3/2009 11:30:23 PM

I EXERCISE FOR ABOUT 45 MIN MINUTES A DAY |(THIS IS ALL CARDIO) AND I DO THE 3 OF THE BODY BLAST ABS EXERCISES AND I AM NOT SEEING RESULTS IN MY STOMACH AREA. WHICH AB EXERCISE ON THIS WEBSITE WORKS THE BEST? MOD I NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE!

by ashley on 5/2/2008 6:33:27 PM

I am trying to get a healthier workout in on the weekends instead of channel surfing on my couch. Im now going to jog for at least a half hour Sunday and Saturday. LETS HOPE THAT WILL GET ME BIKINI SHAPE.

by mshipley2014 on 4/26/2008 8:08:28 AM

thanks soo much! gonna try it now ;)

by aerin on 4/21/2008 9:11:03 PM

nikki:

Try looking at your schedule to see times throughout the day when you have down time.For example: you could try doing homework in the car to and from practice. Or, you could try doing homework at lunch, in the few minutes before class starts when you're sitting at your desk, or while you're eating breakfast. If you're going out of town and you know you'll be back late, bring your homework with you and a flashlight or booklight--that way you can do homework on the way home. Doing this worked for me during volleyball season, so I hope it works for you too!! Good luck!!

by girls life luver on 4/21/2008 6:52:01 PM

trumpetgrlie:

You could try working out before you go to school. Or, you could try to fit in 10-15 exercise periods in between your activities. You could also: take the stairs instead of the elevator, walk the long way around to your destination, or do some toning (like the plank hold) when you're looking over your notes for class.

by girls life luver on 4/20/2008 4:55:55 PM