9 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’– http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.coโ€ฆ

10 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy ๐Ÿ‘‰๏ฟฝ@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

11 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

COMMENTS

Sesame green beans

Steaming brings out the flavor without making the veggies soggy or stealing their vitamins. Vegetable steamers are expanding metal baskets that hold veggies while...

Hey Girls

Need advice but can't trust those GL mods with answering your questions?

Sick of getting messages that say they are too busy for your important questions?

Want a reliable girl your age with tons of boy, body, family, school,style and stress experiance to answer your biggest questions?

If you answered YES to any of these questions you are personally invited to the grand opening of natalieisyourmod on Saturday Feb 6 at 9am central time

Just write in a comment NATALIE HELP and I, Natalie will answer within 3 days of your posting!

Thanks for reading

Natalie

VISIT US!!!!!!!!

by natalieisyourmod on 2/3/2010 6:52:13 PM

CALLING ALL GIRLS!!
Okay so I have a super awesome recipe!! It's trail mix. You're probably going, 'um. EW.' but I swear (unless you're uber picky) that it is going to be AWESOME!
Recipe for Gorp
In a baggie, add your favorite nut and/or seed (preferably chopped into tinier pieces), some sort of dried fruit (like raisins), and chocolate chips (or butterscotch, white chocolate, caramel).

That's all! It's super flexible, substitute anything for anything. It's like a whole personalized recipe! In case you were wondering, here's what I used:
walnut halves, orange flavored dried cranberries, and dark chocolate chips
That is absolutely the BEST thing in the world for me!! Try it: go healthy with a perfect blend of sweet and savory! Write on my profile (if it's public..should be) for more recipe ideas. See ya!

by mango.melon on 2/2/2010 12:27:34 AM

sweet l iove beans

by aqua girl on 2/1/2010 9:20:25 PM

I'm gonna try that with orange chicken!!

by kasmac67 on 1/31/2010 1:49:17 PM

Join CLUB GLAMOUROUS! This is a club made for girls to chat and express themselves in a fun, safe,& kind way. We have surveys, polls, quizzes, & so much more for you to have fun with! Here at club glam you get the opportunity to be a glamour girl. Whatโ€™s a glamour girl? Any girl who is charitable, virtuous, & not afraid to be themselves(who are awesome girls)!
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Also Join The Pretty Committee <3. For all The Clique obsessed cuties out there!Type it in, and search it for this ah-mazing club!
Looking for a club to join? Are you a club looking for more members? Go to FindUrClub right away!
Plz be sure to check out my own personal profile- popstar8899!

by CLUB GLAMOUROUS! on 1/30/2010 1:21:38 PM

Yum, i <3 veggies! & I always like mine better steamed.

Check out my profile girls, and please leave a comment, thanks!

by SportyGal on 1/30/2010 9:03:12 AM

woo! i can't believe i got first comment! these green beans sound really yummy, i have to try them sometime. problem is, i'm going away for all of spring break so i probably won't have ANY chance to cook them!!!

by nunyabeezwax on 3/25/2008 5:24:18 PM

refrigeratedrubberbands:
string beans and green beans are the same thing Smile

i:
i got a ton of candy on easter too! i dont know what to do with it all and i keep eating it, and its not helping me at all!

by gottadance23 on 3/24/2008 6:28:29 PM

Yumm, I defintely am going to try it. I wonder if my mom will let me make it cause she wants me to be healty.

by Ericka on 3/24/2008 3:12:15 PM

looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!11

by bedoshot_99 on 3/24/2008 12:10:30 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.